• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

question about an episode

Paimonn

Was wondering what episode ivanova made the statement... i am not a pessimist just an optimist with experience,,think it was season 1 just not sure.

I don't think that's a Ivanova quote.

Closest to yours would be from "Soul Hunter":

Franklin: "It's all so brief, isn't it? Typical human lifespan is almost a hundred years, but it's barely a second compared to what's out there. It wouldn't be so bad if life didn't take so long to figure out. Seems you just start to get it right and then .. it's over."
Ivanova: "Doesn't matter. If we lived two hundred years, we'd still be human. We'd still make the same mistakes."
Franklin: "You're a pessimist."
Ivanova: "I am Russian, Doctor. We understand these things."

i know its an ivanova quote..the first time i heard it i laughed enuf it stuck with me..guess ill have to rewatch season 1 and 2 then lol

i know its an ivanova quote..the first time i heard it i laughed enuf it stuck with me..guess ill have to rewatch season 1 and 2 then lol
I just did a scan on all of the scripts and I'm afraid that while the word 'optimist' is used a few times, none are said by Ivanova. In fact, Garibaldi is the one who calls himself an optimist most.

I'm fairly certain that's not a quote from the show - perhaps one of the novels or comics? It does sound like something Ivanova would say though. I googled the phrase and it seems to be a popular phrase to put on t-shirts and memes, so maybe it is from somewhere else?

Yes that definitely sounds like something she would say, but I don't remember her saying it. Sorry I'm not help either.

If you need the best Ivanova quote it is in the signature..... 🤣🤪:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back