• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Psi Corps print ads that never made it

aaaah...ya gotta love the psicorps...these guys will do anything to have you under their control especially if you're a teep @.@

anyway, I'VE UNEARTHED SOME OF THE PSI CORPS RECRUITMENT ADS that never made it to the scenes of B5 O.O!!! i wonder why they never had these plastered all over the place o_O

besterbw.jpg
I LOVE THIS FIRST ONE!! *droooooooool* WALTER KOENIG IS SO FREAKING SEXY!!! aaaah...why the heck is talia there?! they probably took this down since B5 would discover that she's working as a spy x.x

this other one's pretty simple....
besterjacket.jpg

doesn't look too bad to me....they probably thought bester's mug would scare recruits away x.x

>-----that's all we have for now, mundanes. i'll see if i can get some more. er...any suggestions as to what i could do next? o_O

NOTE: The original pictures (from smallville, etc.) are owned by their respective owners. talia and bester own their faces. the only thing i did was to edit them ^_^. CHEERS ^_^!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back