• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

POLL: Now that the season is over ...

What is your favorite Jeremiah episode?

• The Long Road (Pilot)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Man of Iron, Woman Under Glass (Superhero)

• And the Ground, Sown With Salt (Priestley)

• To Sail Beyond the Stars (Burners)

• The Bag (Doctor Scam)

• City of Roses (Kurdy's Past)

• Firewall (Major Quantrell)

• The Red Kiss (Vampire)

• Journeys End In Lovers Meeting (Cult)

• Thieves' Honor (Return of Theo)

• The Touch (The "Experiment")

• Mother of Invention (Jeremiah's "son")

• Tripwire (VS on the move)

• Ring of Truth (Circus)

• Moon in Gemini (Twin sister)

• Out of the Ashes (Library)

• A Means to an End (TM Council)

• Things Left Unsaid - Part 1 (Traitor)

• Things Left Unsaid - Part 2 (Valhalla)

• Total voters

Lyta

We can finally have a true vote on the favorite episode now that the last episode has been aired. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Let's see if Firewall still comes out on top.

It is a tough choice and that is why I haven't voted yet. I wonder if part two of the finale is the favorite because it is the most recent WHAM episode and it sticks out in people's mind or what. I did really enjoy part two as well and thought it was cool how everything came together. There are some things that bothered me about it but since I have only seen it once, I will give it a few more viewings before I decide.

I really need to implement that "Theo Rating" on my site soon! /forums/images/icons/rolleyes.gif

I picked Things Left Unsaid Part II for 1 reason.

<font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">Jeremiah's Pappy walking over head in the shadows.</font></td></tr></table>
Great ending :)

capt

[edit] Added spoiler tag before anyone complains /forums/images/icons/wink.gif --Lyta [/edit]

My brief ratings with comments (I havent seen all eps):

-"The Long Road" (rating: 5/5)
Perfect pilot. Very good script and acting and brilliant directing. So far my favorite ep (havent seen TLU p2 yet)

-"Man of Iron, Woman Under Glass" (r: 1/5)
I dont like "superhero" eps and that wasnt exception /forums/images/icons/frown.gif
And i dont like overacting (*pointing to Perry*)

-"And the Ground, Sown With Salt (r:4.5/5)
Nice ep /forums/images/icons/smile.gif . Good script and acting was very nice.

-"To Sail Beyond the Stars" (r:4/5)
Very nice ep. Pace is good and thats most important thing for me.

-"Firewall" (r:3/5)
First big arc ep. what i liked most is ending..episode itself wasnt very good (script wasnt good but i liked plot). Maybe i was expecting too much.

-"Thieves' Honor" (r:4/5)
My favorite Theo ep. She was even better than in pilot.

-"Mother of Invention" (r:3/4)
Smart direction - liked it. IMO Script was very good and pace was good. Good filler ep /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

-"Tripwire" (r:3/5)
Did we learned anything 'new'?

-"A Means to an End" (r:2.5/5)
Bad beginning, very good ending (like most of eps i have seen). I didnt knew Stebbing(sp?) can act - very good ep for him.

-"Things Left Unsaid - Part 1" (r:4/5)
One of season best episodes. Pace is good (although maybe a little slow in beginning) and arc moves forward. Vejar is master of light and dark - very good direction by him.

I havent seen TLU p2 yet. (and i also havent voted yet)

Sigma

I vote for Things Left Unsaid Part II, mostly because it was an explosive season finale. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif But I have to admit that it was a difficult decision because I love many of the others episodes. Specially Firewall because it was the first that make me think wow! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif And after that Tripwire, A Means to an End and Things Left Unsaid Part 1.

Hi Krystal! Welcome to our forum. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

I don't know if I can vote for one overall best episode since there are so many that I liked and for different reasons. I agree with all your choices and I would include "...And the Ground" because that was just so eerie and wasn't what I expected from this show.

That is why I like my "Theo Rating" system on my site now ... I don't have to pick just one. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Hi Lyta, thanks the forum is great. The "And the ground..." was also an explosive one. I vote in the Theo rating of your site for the first two. I will return as I see again the reruns and vote for the others. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Taking this thread off sticky mode. The final ep, "Things left Unsaid, Part Two" got the overwhelming majority: 48% with 12 out of 25 votes!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back