• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

pics from my old website ....

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

no doubt you will accuse me of some mad thing i have done but i just got the pics from my old website b5.net and i uploaded them to a server for you to see ..... old web page pics

Why should I accuse you of something? Or is that some kind of a requirement? Now if that is the case, let me come up with a suitable accusation...

Yes! I think I have got one -- why on Earth didn't you post such nice compositions earlier? Because some of these look too good to miss. Is that accusation satisfactory? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

i like it, it fits fine with me, but if he goes by what he said, he will never have the chance to answer it, seems he won't be posting again...

Cool Pics. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif I especially like that last one, just look at those faces! You do not want to mess with them!

What wrong with my avatar?

You haven't redone your profile yet, have you Mike? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Love the pics. Thanks for posting the link. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Rommie

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back