• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Philosophical Anaylisis...

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I find it interesting, after all the discussions regarding this 'Asian' issue and the subject of the character "Li Chen" and how in depth the boards went into this particuliar topic...many message posters have quoted character's from "Baylon 5" that have "Asian Philosphical Overtones"...The Chinese in particuliar are known for philosphical mind states and applying these thoughts and ideas towards life journey's...Interesting...
The academic discipline concerned with making explicit the nature and significance of ordinary and scientific beliefs and investigating the intelligibility of concepts by means of rational argument concerning their presuppositions, implications and interrelationships...Philosophy...this is what "Babylon 5" is made of, and hopefully "Baybylon 5:The Legend of the Rangers" too!

------------------

Hello all, I'm new to this.
I've been reading, you all seem to be getting carried away with this asian thing!!!
He just another character for the show.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back