• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Peacekeeper Wars Soundtrack

vacantlook

Super Moderator
As someone who often loves film scores (and even at one point in his life found himself wanting to become a score composer), I gotta say I'm totally squee over the soundtrack to The Peacekeeper Wars. It arrived in the mail for me this afternoon, and I'm totally enjoying it (repeatedly). If anyone else enjoys film scores, especially for scifi programs/movies, I'd definitely recommend this one.

I liked the music as well. There were a few moments were I felt it was a bit over-the-top, but otherwise, quite a good score. I may need to pick it up.

Yeah,

Peackeeper Wars

S
p
o
i
l
e
r

S
p
a
c
e

The part after the birth of little D'Argo Sun-Crichton when John and Big-D go charging out of the area they were in guns a-blazing, the music while great on its own, made that scene a bit melodramatic.

I totally love the music during the scene of the destruction caused by the wormhole weapon. When the music drops out and there's just the sound effects of the wormhole weapon destroying stuff and the shot of Grayza just standing there staring at it is brilliant, in my opinion.

S
p
o
i
l
e
r

Space Ends.

So, I'm quite happy to add this CD to my collection.

Yeah,

Peackeeper Wars

S
p
o
i
l
e
r

S
p
a
c
e

D'Argo Sun-Crichton S
p
o
i
l
e
r

Space Ends.

My impression was that it was 3 separate words rather than hyphaniting the last two. Something about the rhythms of speech and pauses when Aeryn said it.

Of course, I don't think there is any definitive proof yet.

I thought the usual way of someone having two last names was to hyphenate them making the two last names into one compound last name.

It depends. I know a non-trivial number of people in real life who essentially have their mother's maiden name as their middle name. It can go either way.

And like I said, my impression was based entirely on Aeryn's rhythms when she said the name which is not even close to beeing definitive. It's just that whenever I hear someone say a hyphenated name it seems to be spoken more as a single word. The pause for the hyphen isn't as long as the pause between the first name and the last name. When Aeryn recited the name the pauses made it sound more like three distinct words to me.

I may be wwrong. You could be right. I was just mentioning the impression that I had.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back