• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Pat Tallman sighting again

I knew that Pat Tallman was in "Austin Powers", but I didn't realize that she was actually the waitress that gets punched by Austin.

SHE'S A MAN BABY!

Funny thing, the life of a stunt woman.

And of course, there's Lady Adira as Alotta Fagina.

------------------
"When something we value is destroyed, we rebuild it. If it's destroyed again we rebuild it again. And again, and again, and again. Until it stays. "
~Jeffrey Sinclair

She was also in a first season DS9 episode, "Battlines", show number 413, original airdate after 4/26/93. She was in a lot of the fight scenes playing one of the Ennis fighting the Nolennis on a prison moon.

------------------

Pat Tallman was on UK channel ITV1 tonight (Saturday 6 Oct 2001). They showed the Austin Powers movie.

------------------
Andrew Swallow

I see I mispelled the title, Should be "Battle Lines."
blush.gif

------------------

I've spotted her also in DS9's "Way of the Warrior" and "The Muse", quite visible. She of course did stunt work in Generations too.

------------------
"Love isn't brains, children, it's blood. Blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it." -- Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Evil's still afoot. And I'm almost out of that nancy-boy hair-gel I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away." -- Spike, as Angel, in Angel

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back