• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Online Rangers reviews?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Someone mentioned that reviews (?) of the final cut had been posted on the net in a previous thread. Anyone know the locations?

Spoiler Junkie Orac_uk

------------------
'I plan to live forever, or die trying' - Villa Blake's 7

Plus, Ain't It Cool News is not regarded as a Reliable source. When they don't know, they sometimes embellish.
tongue.gif
crazy.gif
wink.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bakana:
Plus, Ain't It Cool News is not regarded as a Reliable source. When they don't know, they sometimes embellish.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True, but I'm inclined to believe that this review is for real, since it seems to be consistent with subsequently printed stuff in Cinescape, as well as Trailer #2.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bakana:
Plus, Ain't It Cool News is not regarded as a Reliable source.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The thing to remember about AICN is that it has its core reviewers, who are usually pretty reliable (Moriarty, Hercules and so on) and then it has the bulk of its content, which is news sent in to them. While they make some efforts to check up on the veracity of these reports, they can't be 100% certain all the time that people are telling the unadulterated truth. So, anything that is written by anyone not part of the core team (basically, those who have a cartoon at the end of their reports) should be treated with caution. But this is also what's good about AICN - the reviews and news are provided by anyone, they're pretty authentic reactions to what people have seen and heard. You just have to decide how much you believe them or agree with them.
smile.gif

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back