• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

NEWS WB not renewing any B5 product licenses(txt)

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
That's true. Don't know everything, never claimed to. (Although I do question your use of the word "several"
laugh.gif
)

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> That merger had essentially no effect on the realtionship between TNT and Warner Bros. Televison, such as it is, nor that with whichever part of Warner Bros. controls merchandising for TV shows. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was thinking in terms of one of the TNT IdioMBAs transferring to a different branch of the Warner family bush. People that stupid have to move around a lot before too many people Notice.

I wasn't even thinking in terms of Malice. Just plain Stupidity. Not that Warner merchandizing needs any help in that area. But they seem to have so much in Common with the TNT idiots. Kindred spirits.
crazy.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

For the B5 CCG:
So we have just to wait.

------------------
Douglas Adams 1952-2001 "So long and thanks for all the books"
Home of the index of Alien races of Crusade: (Hopefully more updated more when Crusade comes back!)
http://babylon5crusade.cjb.net

The AOL-TW merger completed a few months back, but reorganizations continue. My understanding is that AOL-TW has or will soon merge many of the cable/broadcast groups together and show various Ted Turner cronies the door.

Whether the people responsible for TNT's handling of Crusade got the axe or not is something I don't know.
smile.gif
I also have no idea what long-term effects this might have on the B5 franchise, since the business news types aren't particularly focused on the B5 fan base and don't spend much time on that.

------------------

One of the things to note is that Warner Merchandising is also a Fragmented entity. We could be seeing an Internal power struggle between two of Warner's divisions. It has happened before with these same divisions when dealing with B5 related merchandise. They have a bad habit of shooting themselves in the foot.

BTW, doesn't Warner now Own TNT? If some of the TNT IdioMBAs are now working for Warner, all sorts of strange things could start happening.

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joseph DeMartino:
(Although I do question your use of the word "several"
laugh.gif
)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I would of course have been using Google's archive, so I wouldn't worry about it.

(Waiting for the first "Look, Joe isn't god" thread.
wink.gif
)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back