• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

News post: Bonnie Hammer joins B5LR promotion efforts

B5LR

Regular
<font size="+1">Bonnie Hammer joins B5LR promotion efforts</font>
<font size="3">SCI FI Channel president and fans gear up to promote the telemovie</font>

SCI FI Channel president Bonnie Hammer will be joining five fans in promoting the upcoming Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers telemovie in having their cars wrapped with special advertising.

In the run up to the telemovie airing, the cars will be wrapped in the special advertising which includes the distinctive B5 logo. Five key markets will be targeted through the use of the fans' cars: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia and San Francisco.

If you are one of these fans, please contact us.

And finally, an OFFICIAL stating of the air date in the USA for "Rangers".
laugh.gif
Yup, it is indeed Jan. 19th. Unless they change it again, but they do seem to have settled on the 19th.

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

"I think I speak for Mr. Bloom and myself when I say: you are the only director in the World who can do justice to 'Springtime For Hitler' " - Zero Mostel, The Producers

Pity I'm down here in OZ as I would love to promote B5LotR....

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

[This message has been edited by whitestar90 (edited November 14, 2001).]

The fact that Bonnie Hammer is having her own car wrapped is good news. I don't think she would do this if she didn't think the movie was good.

Tammy

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.