• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

New Here

zzooti

Regular
Just thought I'd say hi to everybody. I've been lurking around the SciFiChannel BBoard for awhile; thought I'd check this out. Looks really good so far. Not a lot of newbies posting articles everyday about the ep they just saw & ending every one with "can't wait to see the next episode!" Can't get into a serious discussion about stuff or you might !oooh! "spoil" it for them! Looks like here one could get into the really important stuff like, idunno, what really happened to make Garibaldi go bald (is there a pun there-Gari-"bald"-i?) Well, I'll see what this place has to offer, but as I said, looks good so far. Cheers!

Well, actually, we take vicarious delight in hearing newbies tell us how much they enjoy the unfolding arc of B5. But you're right, there aren't many newbies here, and serious discussions are most certainly welcome, as are you! :D

Welcome aboard, zzooti! :cool:

And yes, serious discussions of any kind are quite welcome here. :D

As for spoilers ... any detailed info from the books should be preceded by a spoiler warning and a few empty lines, or a (spoiler) warning when starting a new thread about something else than the actual show (or maybe the Rangers pilot as it's still relatively recent and has not aired or been released in most countries), to give people a chance to decide if they want to read on or not, but that's about it.

But with a spoiler warning for such things present, it's certainly allowed and welcome to discuss any part of the B5 universe. :D

Looks like here one could get into the really important stuff like, idunno, what really happened to make Garibaldi go bald (is there a pun there-Gari-"bald"-i?)

Actually, I just didn't like the deal WB offered me for Season 4, so I took a one year sabbatical ... returning as Sheridan's beard in Season 5.

:D

Latest posts

Members online

Back