• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

New B5 book?

Elizar

Beyond the rim
I'm sorry if anyone has already talked about this in a different thread. I appologize if this has already been discussed.Anyways....

I was on Amazon, and Jeanne Cavelos is releasing another book! Or so I think. You know the old one called "Shadow Within, book #7? Well, in November, a book by her is supposed come out, also called "Shadow Within". I don't know if it is another book to the Technomage series, a re-printing of her old book, or something else.

This is a reissue of the old Dell novel #7 by Del Rey. They bought the rights to the Dell books last year and will be releasing them starting in December. Jeanne Cavelos's The Shadow Within is first up, followed by Karthryn M. Dreannan's To Dream in the City of Sorrows sometime early in 2003. (These are the two most-requested titles.) After that I don't know what order they'll be going in. Great opportunity for anyone who doesn't already own these two books, at least, sine they are out-of-print and hard to find. (My copy of To Dream is rather battered from being improperly packed for a move.) Also great for the anal-retentive among us who want a consistent "look" to their collection of B5 books, since these will no doubt use a design similar to the ones used for the other Del Rey books. (I plan to buy both, even though my copy of Shadow is in near-mint condition. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif)

Regards,

Joe

Ok, thanks for giving me the correct info! I've been trying to find the old books, but I can't find a one of them. Now, I'll get to see two! I'm still hoping for a new book to be released, though. Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

Hey Joe, sine, it's since moron. Quick everyone, now's your chance to jump on a DeMartino mistake(for those who can't tell I am joking). /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

I'll be buying at least Shadow and if I have the cash a copy of To Dream. My copy of Dream has an interesting look since added to it by a dog doing some jaw exercises. At least she had good taste.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back