• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Need Help...

Mindwalker

Regular
I been searching the net for awhile now but can't seem to find anything concerning a Mechwarrior Movie that was supposed to be coming out does anyone know? I will admit I like Battletech and Mechwarrior :p

I been searching the net for awhile now but can't seem to find anything concerning a Mechwarrior Movie that was supposed to be coming out does anyone know? I will admit I like Battletech and Mechwarrior :p

http://www.cinecon.com/news.php?id=0302271

The Hollywood Reporter reports that Dean Devlin ("Independence Day", "Eight Legged Freaks") will be producing a movie based on the popular video game series, MechWarrior. In addition to producing, Devlin may also write the script.

"Whether I write the script or help with the script or direct, I'm crazy about the material, and this is a real passion project for me," Devlin said.

Devlin also revealed that there will be a lot of CGI shots in the picture. "The type of CG we'd use for this movie, in which warriors battle in giant mechanized suits of armor, would be much easier to create than spiders," he said. "We had 200 CG shots in 'Freaks,' and I think we could get a lot more out of this film."

Paramount Pictures is in talks to distribute the eventual film.

That was in February, but I hope it helps! :)

Rommie :D

http://www.cinecon.com/news.php?id=0302271

The Hollywood Reporter reports that Dean Devlin ("Independence Day", "Eight Legged Freaks") will be producing a movie based on the popular video game series, MechWarrior. In addition to producing, Devlin may also write the script.

"Whether I write the script or help with the script or direct, I'm crazy about the material, and this is a real passion project for me," Devlin said.

Devlin also revealed that there will be a lot of CGI shots in the picture. "The type of CG we'd use for this movie, in which warriors battle in giant mechanized suits of armor, would be much easier to create than spiders," he said. "We had 200 CG shots in 'Freaks,' and I think we could get a lot more out of this film."

Paramount Pictures is in talks to distribute the eventual film.

That was in February, but I hope it helps! :)

Rommie :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back