• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (SE)

Re: National Lampoon\'s Christmas Vacation (SE)

Excellent!

This means we'll finally be able to see all of the Griswald's tree in their living room. :D

Every year in honor of the holidays, I change my desktop wallpaper to the picture of Cousin Eddie emptying his mobile home toilet, Meisterbrau in hand. The startup sound is, of course:

"Merry Christmas, Shitter was full!"

I'm so pissed. I waited forever for the widescreen to come out and it never did so I ended up buying it last November. And much to my surprise I looked at Amazon.com's upcoming releases a few weeks ago and saw it on there. My main problem now is do I buy the widescreen too, or not? I think it's one of the funniest Christmas movies ever, so I'm tempted to.

Excellent!

Every year in honor of the holidays, I change my desktop wallpaper to the picture of Cousin Eddie emptying his mobile home toilet, Meisterbrau in hand. The startup sound is, of course:

"Merry Christmas, Shitter was full!"

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I'll have to try that.

I'm so pissed. I waited forever for the widescreen to come out and it never did so I ended up buying it last November.

I bought it on Laserdisc (4:3) in 1997 or 1998, before I got DVD. I've been waiting for Warner Brothers to come out with the widescreen release before I'd buy it on DVD.

And much to my surprise I looked at Amazon.com's upcoming releases a few weeks ago and saw it on there. My main problem now is do I buy the widescreen too, or not? I think it's one of the funniest Christmas movies ever, so I'm tempted to.

I'd definitely buy it. That and "The Tick" (2001, live action version, series set), are must buys, for me.

The Tick (2001)

The live action Tick wasn't NEARLY as great as the old cartoon. That cartoon was hilarious!

The live action Tick wasn't NEARLY as great as the old cartoon. That cartoon was hilarious!

I liked the live version. Warburton was great.

Never saw the cartoon.

There's only one cartoon I'm watching now, Duck Dodgers of the 24th and a Half Century!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back