• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

My dream

Why? I can dream of Delenn in a perfectly non-NC17 way! I actually try to. Often fail... but try. Also try dreaming of other characters, since I really want to write a credible story.

Delenn isn't wild enough. I think she would be pretty much a dead fish in the sack. Give me Lyta any day of the week...

What? You're sadly misinformed, I see.
Woo hoo? Lennier to John Sheridan, Racing Mars

I'm still not convinced. It was Sheridan that said "woo hoo." Maybe he was trying to spark some life into her. Besides, if she was really wild, he wouldn't have been physically able to form coherient words, rather just noises.

I stand by my prior statement.

(and yea Markas, some people might like the tame ones, I am just not one of them)

I'd bet that Delenn was well versed in the Minbari version of the Kama Sutra. And, much as I love Lyta, do you really want a bed partner who reads ALL of your thoughts? :eek: ;) :eek:

Less action, more results......that would be my guess about Delenn's love making style......and considering Sheridan, perhaps the Woo Hoo was an indicator of a "cowboy" like love making style........I really con't picture either of these two somber individuals coming up with a corny line like Woo Hoo during the activity.......but I guess that's what the "Heat of the Moment" is for..........

Frankly I would bet the farm that Delenn would rock anybody's world........ ;)

I'd bet that Delenn was well versed in the Minbari version of the Kama Sutra. And, much as I love Lyta, do you really want a bed partner who reads ALL of your thoughts? :eek: ;) :eek:

Actually my girlfriend seems to be able to do this anyway, as can her mother... maybe I should call the corps...

Dude, you ever been with a girl who's like all quiet and nice and sweet and innocent seeming- and then she's a freakin' demon in the sack? I'm dating one now, it's awesome.

What if Delenn is like that? That would rock.

Honestly, *I* have not had that experience. The girls that I have dated that have been quiet and meek, have been that in the sac, and the more outgoing ones were equally outgoing. I do know girls as you described exist, I have just not met/been with any of them.

I have to admit though, that it is becoming more and more rare that I would have that experience, as I have dated a few too many meek girls in my time that I am pretty much turned off by them. So if I'm not dating that type anymore, its going to be tough to be with one who turns out to be wild. I'm pretty much sticking with the outgoing type. At least for now...

I suppose you are right though, Delenn could totally be caging all her rage and fire inside her and letting it out on good ol' John. Only G'Kar and his detached eye know for sure. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back