• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Missing booklet in my Season 2 set! What can I do?

Icarus

I was recently lucky enough to begin building my Babylon 5 DVD collection and have acquired the 3 boxsets that are currently available (i'm in the UK so I refer to Region 2) but unfortunately the booklet was missing for my Season 2 set. I really want the booklet because its useful as a guide to the episodes and to the disks as well as being a part of the collection. I tried e-mailling the people who I ordered the set from (Play.com) but they have said that they cannot replace the booklet without replacing the whole set so that will be a last resort. Does anybody know if there is somewhere that I can e-mail to get a booklet for my set? Thank you for your help :)

Icarus

Id have them replace your whole set. You paid for something and didnt get everything you paid for. Dont wait on going down this route either, because the longer you wait, companies can weild their ugly return policies. So if I were you, I wouldnt look for another option and just make them swap you with a new one quick.

OTOH, if Icarus has six pristine discs, it’s awfully tempting to stay with the current set. Perhaps Icarus could write to the Warner Brothers rep. in the UK, and request a booklet?

OTOH, if Icarus has six pristine discs, it’s awfully tempting to stay with the current set. Perhaps Icarus could write to the Warner Brothers rep. in the UK, and request a booklet?

This is what I wanted to do, but I haven't been able to find an e-mail address or any other contact info :(

Surely, one of your UK B5 buddies could help you out here. Somebody's got to know the contact info.

How about asking the question on rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated and/or alt.video.dvd ? If you want me to, I'll put your question up there.

KoshN that would be great if you could :) thank you ever so much :D
What I wanted to do was contact someone at Warner Bros but i've had no luck finding an address. Its just that I really want the booklet but sending the set back now that I've got it will be really hard to do :D

Done. Sent to both newsgroups. I'll keep an eye out for the appearance of the post, and any answers.

From Jan on rastb5m:

----- Original Message -----
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2004 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: Missing booklet in my Season 2 set! What can I do?

Found at Sandy Bruckner's
Zocalo:

<<If you have had problems with the set, here is an address to use to report
them: Send any complaints/issues directly to Sherri Bogard at
sherri.bogard@warnerbros.com. She handles all DVD problems with "Babylon 5".>>

My sincere thanks to KoshN and Jan on rastb5m for this info. I've e-mailled Warner Bros and can now only wait for their reply. So thankyou very very much :)

If that doesn't work for some reason you can always snail-mail Customer Service at

Warner Home Video
4000 Warner Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91522

Again, this is obviously a U.S. address, but they should either be able to put you in touch with the right people, forward the request to the right people themselves, or send you a Region 1 booklet, which probably doesn't differ from the U.K. version in anyway that you'd care about.

Regards,

Joe

Re: Missing booklet in my Season 2 set! What can I

The address for Warner Home Video (UK) from Companies House is:

Warner Home Video (UK) Ltd
Warner House
98 Theobalds Road
London
WC1X 8WB

:)

Back