• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Max the married man

Cleron

Regular
max..... married how on earth did this happen !! lol as we all know there's more to max than work "from time to time"

ohh.... n would YOU marrie him ? Lmao

--------------------------------------------
G'kar " No dictator no invader can hold an imprissioned population by force of arms .forever.. there is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom...against that power goverments and tirants and armies Cannot stand... The centuri learned this lession once ... We will teach it to them again... though it take a thousand years... We will be Free!"

[This message has been edited by Cleron (edited October 21, 2001).]

Well... since Max was without a doubt my most favourite character in Crusade... I can't see why not?
laugh.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say?"
- G'Kar, A Tragedy of Telepaths
Visit Kribu's Lounge - now completely ad-free!

he became my fave after a few eps... but can you really see your self living with him ? all thoes late nights with him blabing on about work n being second fiddle to a 100,000 year old peace of junk ? lol

------------------
G'kar " No dictator no invader can hold an imprissioned population by force of arms .forever.. there is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom...against that power goverments and tirants and armies Cannot stand... The centuri learned this lession once ... We will teach it to them again... though it take a thousand years... We will be Free!"

I would think I'd try and get involved with that work of his... after having been through a couple of archeological excavations myself (nothing beats cleaning a 500-years-old horse skull with a toothbrush, I tell you!!) I've developed quite a taste for such things.
laugh.gif

And he loved cats. That's all I need.
smile.gif

------------------

He reminds me far too much of me to want to marry him.
tongue.gif

------------------
I'm lobbying for someplace more comfortable for our next gathering place. A nice resort with a beach. A bunch of pale skinned technomages in black robes would fit right in.

tongue.gif
perfect couple !!!
laugh.gif

------------------

Max belongs to me.

Frizzell

------------------
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in a confederacy against him."
-Jonathan Swift

"Good in theory...
Lousy in practice...
It implies that I am expendable. I am many things. I am bright, personable, charismatic and not a bad dancer but expendable? No."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frizzell:
Max belongs to me.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wanna fight?
laugh.gif

------------------

This is just my luck. I would pick a fight with an Amazon, warrior-goddess.

In this corner weighing in at 116 pounds, 5'1" tall...

At best, I can probably only hope to inflict superficial wounds but I am too prideful to grovel.

Therefore, I appeal to you, one noble female creature to another. We should put all of this petty squabbling behind us. We are cultured, intelligent and stunningly gorgeous, surely we can work out an equitable agreement?

We could swap out every other week.

Frizzell

------------------
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in a confederacy against him."
-Jonathan Swift

"Good in theory...
Lousy in practice...
It implies that I am expendable. I am many things. I am bright, personable, charismatic and not a bad dancer but expendable? No."

Wow. At 125 pounds and 5'5'', I actually am bigger. And I have a sword.
tongue.gif

Considering that, I'd say that agreement should be two weeks for me, one week for you.
laugh.gif

------------------

Truce?

Frizzell

------------------
-Jonathan Swift

"Good in theory...
Lousy in practice...

[This message has been edited by Frizzell (edited October 23, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frizzell:
What if I nail your head to the table and set it on fire?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And how exactly are you going to do it?
crazy.gif

Alright then, I can play diplomat as well as anyone... swap every other week it is. After all, I do need every other week off for... other purposes.
laugh.gif

------------------

crazy.gif
poor max ! LOL

------------------

Bring it on you horrid, spotted little thing would be the proper response I suppose.

tongue.gif

Frizzell

------------------
-Jonathan Swift

"Good in theory...
Lousy in practice...

Horrid and spotted... perhaps. Little - no.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Besides, wouldn't Max appreciate someone more... exotic than just some human?
wink.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cleron:
max..... married how on earth did this happen !! lol as we all know there's more to max than work "from time to time"

ohh.... n would YOU marrie him ? Lmao

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did anyone else get the feeling we'd see more of her?
Like a Lise Hampton figure?

Warp

------------------

not really but i was hoping they would come back.... n this time with da cat
smile.gif

------------------

OOh!! Does this mean you don't want G'Kar anymore, Kribu? I'll take him!! Gee, I'd like Matheson, too...

I'm 5'8". I don't have a sword, but I know someone who does... and my soldier boy will probably lend me a machine gun or two... lol

------------------
"Medlab, this is Sinclair." -Bruce Boxleitner

We are all the sum of our tears - too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much and the best of us is washed away. - G'Kar

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tygirwulf:
OOh!! Does this mean you don't want G'Kar anymore, Kribu? I'll take him!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd like to draw your attention to this quote from one of my posts above...:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>After all, I do need every other week off for... other purposes.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does that answer your question, Tygir? As for that machine-gun... Feh!
crazy.gif
I'll just wear some protective armour... and I have thick skin.

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back