• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Matters of perspective

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I have now finished the second chapter of my story, and realized how difficult it can be if you want to weave in a few details which should be noticed later, plan a story consisting of numerous parts. Only two chapters, and I already found a little continuity error. Guess I have to draw a flowchart and some diagrams to plan it better.
laugh.gif

So here's a link to the table of contents. The new chapter is titled "Matters of Perspective". Each story has its lighter and darker sides. Depending on how you look, this might be one of the latter.

Her Pet Shadow

[This message has been edited by Lennier (edited December 28, 2001).]

Thanks!
grin.gif

I have to say... things have taken an interesting turn. This Shadow is a curious creature indeed.
lol.gif

And of course the battle in the end was captivating.

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

WOW!!!!
cool.gif

Lennier, this fic is really wonderful and I can't wait to see more. I have to agree with Kribu, the Shadow is very interesting.

------------------
EntilZhaDelenn, Future portrayer of Ambassador Delenn

"There is always hope. It is the one thing no one has figured out how to kill... yet." Galen.

"Untied we stand, divided we fall." P. Diddy What's Going On?

I live for the Pepsi, I die for the Pepsi.

What a wonderful holiday treat! Thanks Lennier!
cool.gif

------------------
"...abso-FRAGGIN-lutely, damn it! I have been studying your use of lauguage since our last discussion. Do you approve?"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back