• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Marcus is a Bum

Quagmire

Regular
Just wanted to metion that in channel surfing today I caught the tail end of a Chevy commercial in which the actor who plays Marcus, the name slips my mind at the moment, is a raving bum.

------------------
"I was free to wallow in my own crapulence." -Mr. Burns in "Who Shot Mr. Burns Part Two"

Jason Carter, a hobo? Wow.

------------------
"Ink on a page!" -Refa describing the moral depths of a treaty.
"Life is life, whether it's wrapped in skin, scales or feathers." -Dr. Franklin

He was also a horny stage directer in 90210

------------------
If I tell you that everything I say is a lie, am I telling the truth?

I know.
frown.gif
I saw that. He looked good, but...I think he can get better work than that. Like, I think that Richard Biggs can be getting better work. He's now on some soap opera.

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

I saw that commercial. I had to look twice to make sure that was him. Well, at least they are getting work then.

------------------
Have a nice day!!!

I also saw him once on Lois & Clark, The New Adventures of Superman. He played a sleazy rock-singer who sued Superman!

------------------

Jason Carter also played a sleazy sort of love iterest in an episode of Third Rock From the Sun. He has been all over the lot.
shocked.gif

Richard Biggs was on one of the soap operas for quite a while before Babylon 5 and now has a full time part on one of them. I don't know which one because I never watch them but I expect he is quite happy to be working.

------------------
I always seem to be diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

I saw him in a friggin' late night Skinemax picture!

I forgot what the hell it was called, but it had Shannon Tweed in it. She was a detective being seduced by a murder suspect and Jason Carter was her partner warning her to stay away from him.

I forgot if the two of them had a sex scene or not but it freaked me the hell out either way! I'm was a fourteen-year-old boy, up in a my room at midnight watching premium cable, searching the channels for some boobies, -the LAST thing I wanted to see is Marcus Cole there confusing it up.

Now that I'm a bit older, I'm hoping to stumble upon again just so I can watch and laugh at the sight of him... well, y'know.

------------------
I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning... even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there.

-Leonard Shelby (aka Guy Pearce) from Memento

[This message has been edited by Myrl (edited February 17, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>I forgot what the hell it was called, but it had Shannon Tweed in it. She was a detective being seduced by a murder suspect and Jason Carter was her partner warning her to stay away from him. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Dark Dancer
laugh.gif

------------------
Remember dear readers, you heard it here first. Off the record, on the Q.T., and very hush-hush - Danny DeVito as Sid Hudgens in L.A. Confidential

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back