• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Major Publicity for Season 3

Elizar

Beyond the rim
I was watching Cnn headline news, and on their news ticker. There was a slide that was devoted to Season 3 of Babylon 5 now being available.

I've seen Season 3 next to new movies and popular box sets like "ER" in the Best Buy catalog. And of course in the Amazon.com catalog.

This is a great thing for the future of more Babylon 5 releases. :)

I was watching Cnn headline news, and on their news ticker. There was a slide that was devoted to Season 3 of Babylon 5 now being available.

I've seen Season 3 next to new movies and popular box sets like "ER" in the Best Buy catalog. And of course in the Amazon.com catalog.

This is a great thing for the future of more Babylon 5 releases. :)

Agree its good for Babylon 5 but having CNN promote S3 isn't surprising. After all, CNN is owned by AOL-Time-Warner, who also owns Babylon 5.

True, but cnn is watched by many a person. It exposes Babylon 5 to people who may never have heard of it. :)

I agree, I've seen way more advertising and publicity for Season 3 then any of the other seasons. Very good news!

Anyone seen the ad for the B5 S3 DVD on the lower right-hand corner of the front page of Yahoo? I'm impressed that WHV shelled out the $ for an ad on such a high traffic site.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back