• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Mackenzie Gray interview?

All of this interaction with the Rangers cast is great. But it reminds me, Antony--didn't you say that you'd done an interview with Mackenzie Gray and that you'd be posting it soon? Not to sound pushy, but if you've done the interview already, then what's the holdup? Are you just waiting for the right time, or is it a matter of transcribing the interview onto the computer?

------------------

I didn't get chance to do it before I went on holiday. It takes up quite a lot of time to do an interview. Expect it soon though. It's a great interview, and good things come to those who wait.
smile.gif

I also have an interview with an Enterprise cast member, Anthony Montgomery, to type up. Plus at least four interviews to actually do. I have a backlog. That's without even asking some of the lovely B5LR cast members for interviews.
smile.gif

------------------
Dreg: "Most beauteous and supremely magnificent one, this dark spell I hold in my worthless and scabby hand is our gift to you, most tingly and wonderful Glorificus..."
Glory: "Please, call me Glory. And get up, looking at you is hurting my neck."
Dreg: "Forgive me, shiny special one. I beg of you to rip out my inadequate tongue."
Glory: "Gimme."

Oh, BTW. I've seen Mackenzie in makeup... it's cool makeup. Sort of porcupineish. Everyone will see that too soon. I've been speaking to the nice people at Shaw TV, and I'll have a video interview with him available (bandwidth permitting).

------------------
Dreg: "Most beauteous and supremely magnificent one, this dark spell I hold in my worthless and scabby hand is our gift to you, most tingly and wonderful Glorificus..."
Dreg: "Forgive me, shiny special one. I beg of you to rip out my inadequate tongue."

[This message has been edited by AntonyF (edited August 04, 2001).]

Thanks Antony.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Oh, BTW. I've seen Mackenzie in makeup... it's cool makeup. Sort of porcupineish. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, The Hand = overgrown porcupines?!?
shocked.gif

------------------

The Hand?

------------------

Well, it shows you what I've missed while I've been out of the country.
laugh.gif

I still haven't caught up properly.

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back