• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Lost: Hearts And Minds (Spoilers)

Oddly enough they have been on the island, what? 3 weeks now tops?

Yeah I was kind of dissappointed when Kate mentioned this. I was under the impression that it was much longer. That's a LOT of drama to have between 14 people in a mere 3 week span...

Remember though that the first several episodes each entailed just one day. I can't remember the exact count, but I think at least the first five episodes were this way, and the following ones covered a little bit more of time periods.

I think they have had 2 weeks tops on the island just because of Jack's comment about Charlie being in widthdrawl for about 10 days. 2 weeks seems about right given that, and all else in the series. The first 5-7 episodes were like 1 day each. Its just recently that there has been a time period longer than that between episodes.

Don't forget Recoil, four days passed during the Rerun period, so, 3 weeks is correct (22 Days to be precise, prior to this weeks episode).

JJ Abrams has a direction he's going in, and has a few ending in mind. He's got a Season 1 ending in mind, and a Season 2 ending in mind (Although Season 2 ending may be stretched out or condensed to earlier). So, there is a basic direction, but, the plot is semi fluid, and may change itself slightly, depending upon how the show speaks to him as it goes forth. Most definitely there is an Arc. It's a major mystery show, and as a matter of fact, some folks are actually becoming discouraged because there are so many unanswered questions. It has already been given a full season of 22 episodes, and been renewed for a second season.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back