• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Loose end from season 2?

Simon Healy:

I am surprised that you like Babylon 5. You seem to enjoy telling people how "sad" they are, should they like the same show. You seem to enjoy recommending that they "get a life". Your words seem poorly chosen, and your claims somewhat hypocritical.

Calling people morons as you chose in another thread... claiming that interest in their work offends actors... suspecting that many people (including people we have both talked to on this board) would deliberately create a failed movie...

Those claims are childish, or intended to provoke dislike. If the latter is your goal, feel free to continue. You have more than convinced me. Changing my opinion requires time. Given that this is probably too difficult, perhaps you should simply strive to maintain consistency with your earlier posts. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Doctor Gonzo:
<font color=yellow>Don't feed the trolls.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

I second the motion!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back