• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Liandra 3D Model

Andy

It's been a while since I posted any progress on the Liandra so here she is. Still needs a few meshes built, and holes patched on the underside. After that, I'll see about getting her all textured up. On thing to note is that she will not have any landing gear. This ship has been a pain in the butt to model given the lack of high res images on the net and quite frankly, I'm a bit tired of working on her. Which reminds me, a big thanks should go to Lennier for posting pics of Liandra's underside. Without that contribution, there's no telling what the her bottom-side would look like.

Anyhoo, enough of my ramblings. Enjoy! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Liandra.jpg

That's a nice looking model. Looks like you've put a lot of time and effort into it. Keep us updated on your progress.

oooh, i like. if you're getting tired of working on it, then you can always go to the beyond babylon forums and put up an unfinished download for other people to take and finish themselves, that site is nearly exclusively CGI/Texture only, with a little off topic talks coming up in one forum. They've done that there several times before.

(beyondbablyon.com)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back