• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Legend of the Rangers wishlist...

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I think its great that the powers that be are so "interested" this time around in what we the fans are looking for in a new series. we'll just have to wait and see how interested they really are. but what would you like to see a LotR series cover?

------------------

Hurm. Good question. I'd like to see Crusade elements (plots, characters, the Excalibur), Babylon 5 on occasion, flashbacks to the live of Valen, and the answers to (some of) the questions left over from the series (Ivanova on the Warlock-class ship, Lyta's search for a homeplanet

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>/death?</font></td></tr></table>

), and Delenn.

------------------

I for one would like to see the aftermath of the Centauri conflict with the ISA and if the Narn and the Drazi had to pay any kind of reparations for their actions or if they were censured (spelling?). it would also be nice to see the emmediate aftermath of the telepath crisis and also to see the crew of the Liandra's reaction to the events that transpired in A Call To Arms (still a favorite). I dont really want to see very many Crusade plot points covered in a LotR series, i still hold out for Crusade's return. but it would be nice to see some small crossovers in the plots. the Liandra occasionally getting sent to investigate in advance for the Excalibur, could be interesting if Crusade came back around year 2 or 3 of Rangers...

------------------

This should be in the Rangers discussion forum but what the hell... I wanna see

1.A closer look at the Ranger fleet.
2.Some good flashbacks of the Telepath War (since we just missed it, LotR 2265).
3.A close veiw of the new Warlock Destroyers (inside and outside).
4.A closer look at the Minbari Warrior castes, I want to see them in action as well (some Minbari flashbacks of the Earth/Minbari War would be nice as well).
5.Some more of those neet records of the last Shadow War, 1,000 yrs ago.

I really do think LotR is gonna go to a series, and when it does I'm sure I'll get atleast one or two of those If they're not in the telemovie.

------------------
A proud member of the Wind Swords.
"War is life and death is the only true peace."
war-demon@b5fan.b5lr.com

How do i direct the post to a specific topic area like Crusade discussion or Rangers discussion? im new here...

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Godkiller:
How do i direct the post to a specific topic area like Crusade discussion or Rangers discussion? im new here...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what the moderators are for
laugh.gif
... If they see it they'll move it.

------------------
war-demon@b5fan.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> How do i direct the post to a specific topic area like Crusade discussion or Rangers discussion? im new here...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The topic is posted in the forum you were in when you Posted it.

Take not of which forum tou are in when you want to start a post. If it isn't the one you want the message in, click on the link that takes you to the correct forum Before you start your new topic.

------------------
The 3 most common elements in the Universe:
Hydrogen, Greed, Stupidity!

thank you War-Demon. as i said im new and appreciate any help.

i know it kinda carries over from another topic, but i would really like learn more about minbari technology, culture, and history before the vorlons influence during the great war. it would be great to learn more about the triluminaries, the chrisalis machine, and other minbari tech...
...perhaps a glimpse into how the vorlons influenced the minbari in the past. MORE VALEN!!!

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by War-Demon:
This should be in the Rangers discussion forum but what the hell... I wanna see

2.Some good flashbacks of the Telepath War (since we just missed it, LotR 2265).
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd prefer to see the Teep War as its own seris / movie
wink.gif

------------------
-----------------------------------
Somewhere, there's injustice.
Somewhere, there's danger.
Somewhere else, the tea's getting cold.
C'mon Ace, there's work to do.....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheTriad:
Hurm. Good question. I'd like to see Crusade elements (plots, characters, the Excalibur), Babylon 5 on occasion, flashbacks to the live of Valen, and the answers to (some of) the questions left over from the series (Ivanova on the Warlock-class ship, Lyta's search for a homeplanet

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In order:
Crusade / B5 elements - not so much. Gotta get outta the Shadow of these shows to grow into its own. Or something profound sounding...
Valen's life - definitely.
Lyta should be covered in the Teep War seris / movie

------------------
-----------------------------------
Somewhere, there's injustice.
Somewhere, there's danger.
Somewhere else, the tea's getting cold.
C'mon Ace, there's work to do.....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2amp:
I'd prefer to see the Teep War as its own seris / movie
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think it would ever get it's own series, maybe a telemovie but not a series. Anyway I just want some flashbacks they did it in Crusade.
wink.gif

------------------
war-demon@b5fan.b5lr.com

i agree, it is highly unlikely that the tepe war would ever get its own series, although that wouldnt be a bad premise for a telemovie or possibly a series of books...
i for one would like to see another glimpse into the future or the past in the style of The Deconstruction of Falling Stars or Sleeping in Light. the Final fate of Delenn is something that interests me. if it does go to series and a prospective series were to revolve mostly around the minbari and the rangers than i would really like it to touch upon this area.

oh, and the origin of the apocalypse box.
shocked.gif

------------------

Moving to the Rangers forum.

------------------
I can feel the blood rushing though my veins
when I hear your voice, driving me insane.
Hour after hour, day after day
every lonely night that I sit and pray.

Back