• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

"Legend of the Rangers"-Trailer

D

**DONOTDELETE**

\"Legend of the Rangers\"-Trailer

The "Babylon 5:The Legend of the Rangers" trailer with CGI is scheduled to be shown at this years "Comic Con" in San Diego! I am not sure how long this trailer (not teaser) is...but, if anyone goes to this convention...please report back here on these message boards..PLEASE! THANKS!
smile.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
cool.gif
wink.gif
shocked.gif

If anyone takes any photos from the convention...PLEASE POST THEM HERE! THANKS!

------------------

Re: \"Legend of the Rangers\"-Trailer

You mean like a real trailer? CGI shots and all? Wow.

If that's true, then I'd like to second that... full reports from anyone attending the con are obligatory.
laugh.gif

------------------
"What would you say if I told you that Councilor Du'Rog had hired someone to kill me? Someone close to me?"
'Ambassador, with all due respect, if it *were* me, you wouldn't be here for us to have this conversation.'
-- G'Kar and Na'Toth, "The Parliament of Dreams"

Sorry to be the bearer of ill tidings, but I don't think there is going to be any Rangers footage at the San Diego Comic Con. JMS posted this as part of a message on June 29th:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>As folks sorta kinda know already, in addition to the B5 pilot movie, I'm doing another project (a series) which goes into full-blown prep in just a few weeks.

Due to the air date being moved up a bit, and consequently the start of filming and prep being moved up, I'm going to be unable to make it to San Diego Comic Con this year.

My apologies for those who were hoping to see some of the footage from Rangers that I'd planned to bring. (And with regrets, I can't let anyone else walk around with that stuff.)

jms<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So while such a screening was planned, and probably mentioned in the convention schedules and promo materials, it looks like plans have changed.

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>On the advirtisement on Scifi Channel, they had to some bit of LotR's on there, and it showed the Excalibur!</font></td></tr></table>

------------------
There goal is to create the peace. My goal, is to destory that peace. :D

None the less, if anyone attends this conference, please report back...YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!!!!

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back