• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

L minus 19 days

Recoil

Regular
Heh,

I think you all know the reference and what I am talking about.
wink.gif

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

Yes, I laughed when I saw it. Trouble is: will you have to start a new thread every few days until Jan 19?
crazy.gif

L minus 19
L minus 12
L minus 5...

(Reminds me of that old radio show "X Minus One" I've caught on scifi.com's "Seeing Ear Theatre".)

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind
* Quote is from memory, please advise if incorrect/incomplete*

"I do not believe that the same God who
has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

Yep, 19 days until my genital warts are cured!

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

So, the "Rangers" are already performing miracles. And for atheists, no less.

I think JMS would get a kick out of that.

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind

has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

Thank you, Sassy. I am not usually "clever". I'm afraid G'karsEye stepped into that one, though. Not only am I on vacation, but I am drinking a bit right now, so: 1) my mind is working in different directions and 2) I have the time on my hands to be a real pain in the ***

------------------

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

Yes, I realize that I will need to carry on the tradition and post a new thread every week or so until it is here. I won't disappoint!

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hypatia:
So, the "Rangers" are already performing miracles. And for atheists, no less.

I think JMS would get a kick out of that.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, if it wasn't for sassy, I wouldn't have to worry about genital warts in the first place.

mad.gif

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

You know if one of you ran a wire up from the cable box, along the loxer rim of the arctic, down by finland, through the chanel tunnel in france, up through England into Scotland then into my house, through the hall then into my room and the back of the TV I coudl see it too, and I would be so very grateful!

*blinks innocently*

------------------
Lyta had a little Vorlon
Her skin was pale as snow
And everywhere that Lyta went
Her Vorlon was sure to go.

Have your people call my people and we will get it taken care of.

*kisskisssmoochsmoochletsdolunch*

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaleb:
You know if one of you ran a wire up from the cable box, along the loxer rim of the arctic, down by finland, through the chanel tunnel in france, up through England into Scotland then into my house, through the hall then into my room and the back of the TV I coudl see it too, and I would be so very grateful!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And while you're going down by Finland, well, need I mention that it really should go through Estonia, too?
tongue.gif

Just kidding. I will be patient. I will be patient. I will be patient...

**Screams as she's been taken away**

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

You could come round my place once I ve spoken to his "people". I may very well end up dowloading it on a friends cable connection.

------------------
Lyta had a little Vorlon

Oh go on, Ive got christmas booze left, lots of it.

------------------
Lyta had a little Vorlon

Sorry, I don't drink!
lol.gif

Fortunately for you, for otherwise I might just take you up on that offer and land on your doorstep... umm... not a good idea.
lol.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back