• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Kitaro Sasaki here!

Cyber-hello to everyone! Firstly, I would like to express my gratitude to those of you whom are responsible in the creation of this fantastic website dedicated to "Babylon 5:The Legend of the Rangers". I was very impressed how quickly this site appeared while filming "To Live and Die in Starlight"!
Secondly, I would also like to thank all the additional support (fans) that has come in on the "Ranger Discussion" message boards regarding, anticipating the success of "Legend of the Rangers"...It is truly overwhelming!
Well, I know that a few of my fellow 'crew members' (Rangers) of the 'Liandra' have posted messages here, so I thought that I would join them!
To make a long story short, I just wanted to say how honoured I am to be a part of this brilliant saga. And to have worked with such a talented roster of individuals (cast and crew), the experience was incredible! For me, this production was by far, the most accommodating, in terms of the amalgamation of the 'right' creative elements to make "To Live and Die in Starlight" something special!
I just arrived back from Los Angeles, having attended this year's "Comic Con" in San Diego, unfortunately, without the presence of J.Michael Straczynski! The Sci Fi Channel showed a trailer of "Legend of the Rangers", different from the one that I viewed at the "SFU Gathering" earlier this year! And, I have to say, it looked awesome! Wow! I could have watched the trailer a thousand times and still be completely intrigued with it!
To answer some concerns surrounding the recent appearance of promotional post-cards for "Babylon 5:The Legend of the Rangers" authenticity...Yes, these are authentic and are the first official Sci Fi Channel promotional photos to come out to the public for this year-2001...It was thrilling to see!
Anyways, once again, thank you everyone for all your support, and I will be looking forward to a possible continuing saga (series) in the "BABYLON 5" universe! Cheers!

-Warren T.Takeuchi-
"Kitaro Sasaki"-Ranger

------------------

I suppose I'm being horrid, but how can we know that you are who you say you are? What the heck, welcome anyhow!

I laugh at us chomping at the bit for more information, and ads, for the "Rangers" movie. And it won't air until January, I guess. We're a pretty rabid bunch, but if you have any inside scoops or information for us, just toss it in and get away quickly! Then see what fun ensues.
shocked.gif

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

My authenticity, I guess, can not be proven (through text)...But, the only thing that I can say is...Yes, I am he who has spoken!
To clear up another concern regarding "David Storch's" character "Tafeek" being absent in the group cast photo...He was, unfortunately, unavailable that day for the photo shoot due to other commitments! It was really too bad, but, he is definitely in "To Live and Die in Starlight" and is significant to the crew of the "Liandra"... -Warren-

------------------

Wow, I'm swapping messages with someone I'll be watching eagerly in about 6 months. This is neat!
laugh.gif

Now, where is the inside info? Hmmmmmmmm?
wink.gif

------------------

Adding my welcome here - it's an honour to see another cast member aboard!
laugh.gif

If we sometimes appear a little crazy... well, we are
crazy.gif
but we're also pretty harmless. I guess...

As for the inside scoop Hypatia is trying to extort, well, I suppose what she's trying to say is that just about any snippet would do at this time!
blush.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say?"
- G'Kar, A Tragedy of Telepaths

I know, Kribu, I am utterly shameless, aren't I?
tongue.gif

Actually, I know actors are under strict guidelines about such things.
frown.gif
It is good to see a cast member here. Who is the other one you mention?

------------------

I seem to recall Gus Lynch and Enid-Raye Adams stopping by.
smile.gif

And I sort of suppose as well that "inside info" is a strictly guarded secret... at least until the movie airs.
frown.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say?"
- G'Kar, A Tragedy of Telepaths

The only other cast member that has post here that I can remember is Enid-Raye Adams
as Firell. Though Slade is one of CG artist, he has posted around here quite a few times, taunting us.

------------------
"I didn't think so, but if I was wrong, I was wrong. I'd rather do something, and make a mistake than be frightened and be doing nothing. That's the problem back home. Folks have been conned to thinking they can't change the world, have to accept what is. I'll tell you something my friends. The world is changing every day, the only question is who's doing it."
-- Rev. Dexter in Babylon 5:"And the Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place"

Ah yes forget that Gus had posted here. I thought there might have been someone else. And I forget my manners, Welcome to Board Warren Takeuchi.
smile.gif

------------------
"I didn't think so, but if I was wrong, I was wrong. I'd rather do something, and make a mistake than be frightened and be doing nothing. That's the problem back home. Folks have been conned to thinking they can't change the world, have to accept what is. I'll tell you something my friends. The world is changing every day, the only question is who's doing it."

Dear Hypatia,

Inside info.? Hmmmmmmmmmmm...Well, that is about it for my inside info. Hmmmmmmmmmmm...Sorry Hypatia. But, my hmmmmmmmmmmmmm will turn into a "WOW!" when "Legend of the Rangers" airs in January-2002, and you will be thanking me for keeping my mouth sealed! I am not at liberty to disclose such inside information, unfortunately, and even if I had such power, it would be not be in my best interest to do so! I do not wish to be a "Spoiler". Why ruin the anticipation! It would not be appreciated by the higher powers...if you know what I mean! Domo arigato gozai masu Hypatia-san! -Warren- "Kit"

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitaro Sasaki:
Dear Hypatia,

Inside info.? Hmmmmmmmmmmm...Well, that is about it for my inside info. Hmmmmmmmmmmm...Sorry Hypatia. But, my hmmmmmmmmmmmmm will turn into a "WOW!" when "Legend of the Rangers" airs in January-2002, and you will be thanking me for keeping my mouth sealed! I am not at liberty to disclose such inside information, unfortunately, and even if I had such power, it would be not be in my best interest to do so! I do not wish to be a "Spoiler". Why ruin the anticipation! It would not be appreciated by the higher powers...if you know what I mean! Domo arigato gozai masu Hypatia-san! -Warren- "Kit"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, you can't blame a girl for trying, right?
wink.gif

I know "domo arigato" (thank you very much), but what does gozai masu mean? And is the -san ending a bit much?
crazy.gif

LOL.

OK, if no spoilers, then how about a question: I think I read somewhere that JMS said your cast really hit it off from the start (no real getting acquainted period, that people pretty much warmed up to each other right away). How was it for you, filming what may (hope, pray, hope, pray) be the pilot for a new series? What was the best part? What was the worst?

------------------

Hypatia,

"Domo arigato gozai masu" is the utmost polite way to say "Thank you" in Japanese! (to someone meeting a person for the first time) You can not get any more polite. This is something that one would say to the 'prime minister' or someone to that level or degree of importance! "gozai masu" is just a polite ending..."San" ending of a name is like "miss, mr., mrs...etc" Refers to "addressing a person"...
...Dylan Neal, Myriam Sorois, Alex Zahara, Dean Marshall, David Storch, Enid-Raye Adams, Jennie Rebecca Hogan, Gus Lynch...and the one and only "Andreas Katsulas" (G'Kar) were the best group of cast members I have ever worked with! We, uncannily came together and bonded as if we had all known each other for a significant amount of time, which was "NOT" the case as most of us have never known or worked together before! The whole experience of us (cast) getting along and performing in harmony seemed as if this project was meant to be! I learned alot from this experience because I was surrounded with such talented actors! We (cast) did a few nights of 'cast bonding' to a great meal of sushi...fun times! I can also say the same for the crew (production) of "Legend of the Rangers"...a hard working bunch of talented individuals which are extremely significant to this project! And as far as I am concerned, more significant to the actors!
I only have great times to talk about while shooting this project...The only part that was not "fun" was when the show wrapped...I can speak for the entire cast and crew...it was a very sad moment...and we didn't want it to end! But all great things come to an end...in the anticipation of a new, great beginning..."Where there is an ending, there is always a beginning...!" "Full circle"
-Warren- "Kit"
smile.gif
laugh.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>and I will be looking forward to a possible continuing saga (series) in the "BABYLON 5" universe! Cheers!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here! And thank you for posting here, Kitaro. I'll better not try to annoy you with questions about "that which cannot be talked about"... but would just like to wish you the best - and express my hope that "To Live and Die in Starlight" will lead to a new series, worthwhile to make and interesting to watch.
smile.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
Canned flarn is a sacrilege.

[This message has been edited by Lennier (edited July 30, 2001).]

Welcome!!

It is very kind of you to drop by. I am sure we would all love to know what you are working on now.

In regards to the Rangers movie, let us all hope for the best.

Thank you,
Frizzell

------------------
When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in a confederacy against him.
-Jonathan Swift

so....what was it like to work with Gus Lynch?

I hear hes BRILLIANT, but also a real BASTARD on set. heh.

cool.gif

Anyway, good to see you alive and well Warren. Have you been on the edge of your seat since wrap like I have?

Well, whatever happens, we'll always have....the messageboard.

Love and Kisses
Gus Lynch

------------------

I just thought of something. Antony said there would be a Ranger Allegiance for the boards once the show comes, then that would mean the actors from Rangers who visit our site could have their own pictures beside their names, it would be like having customs icons.
cool.gif
Of course the ones who wear facial makeup wouldn't look like they normally would, but hey, it's pretty cool.

------------------

Hey another one!! Our newest member is sarah cantrell. Now as long as this isn't an imposter, yet another one of the actors joined our humble board. Yah!

------------------

HUMBLE board?

I dunno...Ive read some of Joe D's posts....
laugh.gif

In any case, I thank you.

Is our favorite sleevless weapons grrl really poking around the board? Havent noticed her, and not for wont of looking.
wink.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Hey another one!! Our newest member is sarah cantrell. Now as long as this isn't an imposter, yet another one of the actors joined our humble board. Yah! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What? Myriom Sirois posted something? Where?

------------------

What? Myriom Sirois posted something? Where?

On the main page of the board, it says
Welcome to sarah cantrell, our newest registered user. Her profile says
She hasn't posted anything yet though.

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back