• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Just Received My B5LR Postcard

AntonyF

Administrator
Staff member
Don't remind me! I walked past the Sci-Fi stand at Comic Con. I could have grabbed some.
frown.gif

------------------
Dreg: "Most beauteous and supremely magnificent one, this dark spell I hold in my worthless and scabby hand is our gift to you, most tingly and wonderful Glorificus..."
Glory: "Please, call me Glory. And get up, looking at you is hurting my neck."
Dreg: "Forgive me, shiny special one. I beg of you to rip out my inadequate tongue."
Glory: "Gimme."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The One Who Was:
And I just wanted to let everyone know that it appears to be a legitimate/legal item, on the back side it has a SciFi Channel logo and reads.....

Babylon 5:
The Legend Of The Rangers

Coming January 2002
(SciFi Channel Logo)
scifi.com/b5rangers

We know what the front looks like (the cast) from the other threads but after looking at the postcard right now I notice a lot more detail of the interior of the ship, gives me an idea of just how it will look....and I like
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm curious, what are you talking about? Is this some kind of postcard you ordered?
crazy.gif

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

You received this in the mail? Did you sign up for the newsletter at SFC's Rangers site? If so, I guess I'll be receiving one, too, since I also signed up!
smile.gif

Tammy

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

I'm guessing that's one of those that were up on eBay, am I right? Or is this something else?

In any case, sounds cool.
cool.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say?"
- G'Kar, A Tragedy of Telepaths

Kribu is correct Hypatia and gkarfan, the ones that are availible at ebay....

Got mine for 3 bucks
smile.gif

------------------
"Faith Manages"

From what I can gather, at the Comic Con in San Diego, Sci Fi was handing out promotional postcards with a picture of the cast on the front. Apparently a few people decided to grab some to sell and have been selling them on Ebay for the past month. I don't if they are available anywhere else yet, but that may change. Too bad Antony get some, oh well.

------------------
"I didn't think so, but if I was wrong, I was wrong. I'd rather do something, and make a mistake than be frightened and be doing nothing. That's the problem back home. Folks have been conned to thinking they can't change the world, have to accept what is. I'll tell you something my friends. The world is changing every day, the only question is who's doing it."
-- Rev. Dexter in Babylon 5:"And the Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place"

[This message has been edited by Chai (edited August 16, 2001).]

And I just wanted to let everyone know that it appears to be a legitimate/legal item, on the back side it has a SciFi Channel logo and reads.....

Babylon 5:
The Legend Of The Rangers

Coming January 2002
(SciFi Channel Logo)
scifi.com/b5rangers

We know what the front looks like (the cast) from the other threads but after looking at the postcard right now I notice a lot more detail of the interior of the ship, gives me an idea of just how it will look....and I like
smile.gif

------------------
"Faith Manages"

I got mine for free! Infact I got two! AHAha!

Na Na Na-Na NA!
tongue.gif

I sat for a while at the sci-fi booth, I won a light up pen and a t-shirt at their raffle.
smile.gif

------------------
Let's build a snowman! He'll be our best friend! We can make him tall, or we can make him NOT so tall! WE CAN NAME HIM SHANNON BILLY BOB OR JILL!

Back