• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

JMS to Speak in Vancouver

terrytvgal

Regular
This was posted today at www.spacecast.com on their message board. Mark is a SPACE employee and Stephen is well known in Canadian Fandom for his support of B5..

Terry

Board: Space General Discussion
Title: For West Coast Babylon 5 fans
Author: Mark Askwith
Date: 05/09/01 Read Thread

Stephen Christian e-mailed me with an early heads up on a JMS presentation in Vancouver...
note: I have NO further info...
m.

On Sunday, May 27th, there will be a Gathering, the first since February
1999. Most likely it will be held at the Pacific Space Center (read the
Planetarium). Plans are to show a couple of episodes and have JMS do a
presentation. JMS has agreed to this date and we are trying to organize
this now. Attendance procedures will follow but will probably be limited
to 215 seats.

------------------
The avalance has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

*groan* Why does everything good happen at once? I can't afford another trip to Van, have a dance comp there in a few weeks... and tickets to see the Whose Liners... argh, argh, argh.

------------------
"Wakey, wakey. I'm here with your weather report for the evening. I see rain, lightning, thunder, and your head nailed to that wall over there if you don't tell me what my friend and I need to know." -- Marcus to Isaac in Babylon 5:"Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi?"

Just wondering if anyone on this board is going to attend this meeting. I'm sure we would be eternally grateful for a rundown after the show.

------------------

Argh these things always happen a thousand miles away. At least I can hope that someone will post any new or interesting info.

------------------
--Never argue with an
idiot. They will drag you
down to their level and
then beat you with
experience.--

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jomar:
Just wondering if anyone on this board is going to attend this meeting. I'm sure we would be eternally grateful for a rundown after the show.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just wondering the same thing Jomar is....
Anyone going?

------------------
"Faith Manages"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The One Who Was:
Just wondering the same thing Jomar is....
Anyone going?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep I'll be there.....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by terrytvgal:

Yep I'll be there.....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kool, be sure to give us a rundown of what it is said if you wouldn't mind....
TIA!

------------------
"Faith Manages"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by terrytvgal:

Yep I'll be there.....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*writhing on the floor with jealousy*

My Vancouver trip is a week later... ARGH.

------------------
"Wakey, wakey. I'm here with your weather report for the evening. I see rain, lightning, thunder, and your head nailed to that wall over there if you don't tell me what my friend and I need to know."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The One Who Was:
Kool, be sure to give us a rundown of what it is said if you wouldn't mind....
TIA!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

GEEE
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Are you sure you want to hear from ME... Afterall no one was happy to hear me talk when I was on the 'wrong' side of the Crusade issue D) D)
I'm happy to relate my experience here for everyone's vicarious pleasure. you probably won't be able to shut me up!!

------------------

GEEE
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Are you sure you want to hear from ME... Afterall no one was happy to hear me talk when I was on the 'wrong' side of the Crusade issue D) D)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Just stick to what jms is actually saying and you'll do fine.

I live in Vancouver. But I aint gonna go. I dont want to alone! I dont even know why I dont wanna go....whats wrong with me! Im scared!

------------------
It has been my observation that if someone cannot say what they mean, they can truly never mean what they say.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WarrenGG:
I live in Vancouver. But I aint gonna go. I dont want to alone! I dont even know why I dont wanna go....whats wrong with me! Im scared!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Weeellll... you're probably going to end up wanting to kick yourself after hearing how much fun others had, and what a great experience it was...

------------------
"There are moments when we all become someone else, something other than what we are. It takes only a moment, but we spend the rest of our lives looking back at that moment in shame."

Alright it happened so where's the dirt?

------------------
--Never argue with an
idiot. They will drag you
down to their level and
then beat you with
experience.--

Yes, please share. I'd like to hear how wonderful it was, so that I can be even more bitter.
wink.gif
Seriously, though, spill the dirt already!

------------------
"There are moments when we all become someone else, something other than what we are. It takes only a moment, but we spend the rest of our lives looking back at that moment in shame."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back