• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

JMS Answers: Who controls the Rangers?

Lyta

Saw this posted on the moderated newsgroup ... maybe from one of the board members? Anyway, I thought I saw this question (or similar) posted here a while back so here goes:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> No, that's not the Grey Council; it was the High Council attached to the training facility in Tuzenor on Minbar. The Rangers had been under Minbari guidance for a thousand years, that ain't gonna change in just a couple of years. The ISA controls the use of the Rangers, but their training and discipline and organization is Minbari.

jms

(jmsatb5@aol.com)
(all message content (c) 2001 by synthetic worlds, ltd., permission to reprint specifically denied to SFX Magazine and don't send me story ideas) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 <- New & Improved!
There is nothing to fear in the dreaming, only that which we bring with us. --Dukhat

[This message has been edited by Lyta (edited January 14, 2002).]

And a follow up reply from JMS on 1.14.2002:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Aisling Willow Grey said on 1.13.2002:
Not to nitpick, but I've been seeing the spelling this way from to time (with the "e")...however in "To Dream in the City of Sorrows," it's spelled with an "a," thus: Tuzanor.

You're right, it's Tuzanor. I must have been speaking Minbari with a Narn
accent....
jms

(jmsatb5@aol.com)
(all message content (c) 2001 by synthetic worlds, ltd., permission to reprint specifically denied to SFX Magazine and don't send me story ideas) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 <- New & Improved!
There is nothing to fear in the dreaming, only that which we bring with us. --Dukhat

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back