• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Jerry Doyle?

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Who was, or is, Jerry Doyle married to? I have always thought he was married to the women who played Ross's Lesbian Ex-wife on "Friends", but I've read that his Ex is Andrea Thompsom(Talia), who left B5 to be on NYPD and is now on CNN. Which one is it or both?
Thanks
Car

------------------

Yes, he was once married to Andrea 'Talia' Thompson. Maybe someone else can fill you in on more details.

------------------
My candle burns at both its ends,
It will not last the night.
But oh my foes, and oh my friends,
It makes a lovely light.

Yep, Jerry Doyle's ex-wife was Andrea Thompson. And she actually was the one who played Ross's ex-wife's lesbian partner on Friends, so both things you said were right.

------------------
-jmb

Are you saying that Andrea Thompson was on Friends? I don't think so. And she certainly did not play Ross's ex-wife, nor the ex-wife's lesbian partner (she was a brunette).

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

I have no idea if Andrea was on friends or not, but a missing IMDb entry doesn't prove it. I have found a missing TV credit here and there for many actors on the IMDb. They aren't perfect.

------------------
You're speaking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Maid Marian
Fluently! Errol Flynn as Robin Hood
You're talking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Arabella Bishop
I trust I'm not obscure. Errol Flynn as Dr. Peter Blood

Pallindromes of the month: Snug was I, ere I saw guns.
Doom an evil deed, liven a mood.

GKarsEye is right. Look Andrea Thompson up on IMDB. It does not list "Friends."

------------------
We're all born as molecules in the hearts of a billion stars, molecules that do not understand politics, policies and differences. In a billion years we, foolish molecules forget who we are and where we came from. Desperate acts of ego. We give ourselves names, fight over lines on maps. And pretend our light is better than everyone else's. The flame reminds us of the piece of those stars that live inside us. A spark that tells us: you should know better. The flame also reminds us that life is precious, as each flame is unique. When it goes out, it's gone forever. And there will never be another quite like it

I believe the person to whom you're referring is Jane Sibbett, who played Ross' ex-wife Carol Willick, on "Friends." Check out this website for more info...http://ragnhild.freeservers.com/wifes.html.

She does look a lot like Andrea Thompson, so you're excused.
wink.gif

------------------
Wipster

"Live Long in Prosser"

[This message has been edited by wipster (edited January 07, 2002).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back