• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Jeremiah in the UK?

Icarus

I have been reading a lot about this new series and it sounds great, and I am VERY desperate to see it. Does anybody know when the show will be coming to the UK?

Icarus
/ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

I haven't heard of anything yet but then again, I am not in the UK either so I don't have a vested interest in finding out when. Last we heard was that MGM was at least gathering interest in showing Jeremiah to foreign markets. Now it has been a bit since I have heard anything since so ... not good news I am afraid.

I think Channe said it best here: <a target="_blank" href=http://www.b5lr.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB11&Number=67138>In this thread</a>

I would start inquiring to whatever channels/station that carry Stargate SG-1 (since they share the same fan base and the same production company) as they might be trying to aquire the rights to Jeremiah as we speak. You probably have a better chance than we do at finding out when it will be show abroad. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif At the very least, they would know there is interest in showing the series. Good luck! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back