• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Jeremiah in Canada

Nancy

Beyond the rim
Jeremiah hasn't been shown in its usual slot on Global for the past 2 weeks. Does someone know what's going on? Global has been playing "Queen of Swords" instead. :rolleyes:

I heard that from someone else but wasn't sure what to make of it. Jeremiah still shows up on the online schedule that I can access on Sat @ 9pm. What was the last episode you saw?

Why does JMS' shows always get screwed with? Is there any way you can get a hold of Global and find out what is going on? Last I heard the stations (maybe it was the premium ones) were very happy with how Jeremiah was doing for them. :(

Here is some info I pulled from their web site. Hope it helps!

GLOBAL BC
Main number: 604-420-2288
FAX number: 604-421-9427
7850 Enterprise Street
Burnaby, BC V5A 1V7, CANADA

Roy Gardner, General Manager
globalbc.showinfo@globaltv.ca
(Your comments are important, but due to volume all mail cannot be answered)

Yeah, I checked the site myself and it still shows up. The tv-guide still has Jeremiah on at 9:00PM Sat as well. Stupid channel... :mad: Ah well, season 1 is coming out on DVD soon, so I'll just buy that.

That does indeed suck but at least there is the DVDs. So, I guess the last episode you saw was JOURNEYS END IN LOVERS MEETING? That was the one where they met up with a religous cult. Not a bad one to end on but the last bit of the season is really the best part of s1. :(

I don't suppose it is very easy for you to make it to Vancouver, BC? I know a Gathering is being planned there in a month or two and they intend to show the last 4 eps of season one and the first 4 of season two. ;)

I don't suppose it is very easy for you to make it to Vancouver, BC? I know a Gathering is being planned there in a month or two and they intend to show the last 4 eps of season one and the first 4 of season two.
I wish, but I live on the other side of the country, so that isn't an option. :( But, no worries, I'll see season 1 soon enough when the DVDs come out. :) Unfortunately, I may have to wait a long time to see season 2. :( But, maybe Global will bring Jeremiah back. *crosses fingers*

So, what you can't fly out here at a moment's notice? :p I keep forgetting you are on the other coast. For some reason I thought you were closer to the west coast. :eek:

I am glad you are planning on picking up the DVDs and if s2 doesn't make it to Global then perhaps just wait for that DVD set too? Can you download the episodes online?

I don't know how I would survive otherwise. :)

Anyway, here is a response from someone who emailed Global...

Subject: RE: Jeremiah?
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:36:02 -0800

Unfortunately at this time we do not have the next airdate scheduled. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Here is the toll free number for Programming in Toronto 1800-387-8001.

Michelle

Here is another response from someone at Global:

Subject: RE: Jeremiah
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:30:13 -0500

Unfortunately at this time we do not have the next airdate scheduled. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sorry the news isn't any better. :(

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back