• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Its on the way

bryndj

Just received an e-mail saying my S1 box set is in the post.

Guess what I'm doing tomorrow!

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

HA HA! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
we must have posted at the same time

I gotta wait till Christmas for mine. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Since I have no money to buy it I figured I'd ask my parents to buy it as a birthday or Christmas gift.

Congrats to you all, man that is way to cool. I have to wait till the US shipping. Have fun /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cerberus

I was going to post a message saying that you're a pair of lucky gits, and I would love to slam your heads through a bulkhead or two /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif (no offence, all in the name of jealousy of course) /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I also ordered with DVD.co.uk, and have been frantically checking my email every 30 seconds, for the last few hours. And voila, thank god, at last, I have received a magical email, telling me pretty much what yours told you. So all local bulkheads can consider themselves safe.

However, it all seems rather strange, as I am currently halfway through season 5, so have no intention of watching the discs until then. Which will probably be a month or so away. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Hooray!!

Heh, Play.com are now processing mine:

http://darkforces.jediknightii.net/rich/play-b5.gif

There's no going back now /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Bit of an arse though that I'm going on holiday for a week starting tommorow - so even if they were late I wouldn't be able to watch it until a week's time. Oh well, something to look forward to I guess /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I just checked mine...it's estimated to ship ~November 17th. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Just checked my amazon order and they have been shipped and expected to to arrive on the 28th.

I was at HMV today (they have a very good buy one get one free DVD offer on at the moment) and asked them to see what price they would be selling the boxset at. They haven't even got stock yet according to their system (I used to work for their sister company Waterstones which use the exact same stock managment system so I could tell he wasn't just saying that). Very strange for an item that is going on sale on Monday.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back