• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Its DVD Day!

If I ran to my local store, not only would I be out of breath but they'd look at me and call me a fool. :D

If I would have ran, I would have had to be taken to the Emergency room. It's a looooooong ways away, and I've got a crumpled body. :p

But I got it, and I got it cheap.

It was on sale for $79.99, and I had a $20 off thingy so I got it for $59.99 :D

Rommie ;)

My Season 2 DVD set just came in the mail. I specified Super Saver (free) Shipping, and for some reason Amazon shipped it Priority Mail. (This is where we need a "confused" that's not frowning.) :D :D :D It was shipped 4/27 but wasn't supposed to get here until between May 5th and 9th.

Aren't you the lucky dog! :p

Looks like I will have to wait till next month, an unexpected expense popped up for me. :(

My Season 2 DVD set just came in the mail. I specified Super Saver (free) Shipping, and for some reason Amazon shipped it Priority Mail. (This is where we need a "confused" that's not frowning.) :D :D :D It was shipped 4/27 but wasn't supposed to get here until between May 5th and 9th.

:LOL:

Karma can be interesting. I'll get mine around the 5th to the 9th. Probably can't watch any of it until after the 10th anyway. So let them slip through to people who can enjoy them early earlier. :cool:

I hope Crusade eventually makes it to DVD. Only 13, but 13 episodes I mostly like to watch. I admit the X-files type one I wasn't so fond of. :eek:

I got the email from Amazon confirming shipment on the 29th. Lo and behold, when I got home from work yesterday, April 30th, there was my S2 set waiting for me.

Great Maker bless Amazon.com. :D

Oh, and all the discs arrived still attached snugly to their plastic hubs. :cool:

Has anyone else ordered from TotalActionUniverse? They have great prices but what I don't like is, they don't give you any shipping notification or tracking number or ANYTHING, just a email saying "your order has been upgraded to "filled" status" and my cc was charged so I've been eagerly awaiting it :D

I did the supersaver thingy too, but mine came yesterday as well. I so love confusion some times.

I got the email from Amazon confirming shipment on the 29th. Lo and behold, when I got home from work yesterday, April 30th, there was my S2 set waiting for me.

Great Maker bless Amazon.com. :D

Oh, and all the discs arrived still attached snugly to their plastic hubs. :cool:

Aren't youuuuuu, the lucky dog?! Discs 2 and 5 of mine were not on the hubs, and were scratched by the hubs. LUCKILY, both played A-OK. Whew!!!! :eek: :)

Yes, I order things from totalactionuniverse.com. I, too, am unhappy with their lack or communication with buyers; I even sent them an email asking about the status of my order. They answered me, but that answer is on my home PC and I'm at work now. I think they said they're working on getting their customer communication up to snuff.

At any rate, I have gotten everything I ordered, and it's been in good shape. Still waiting for my second copy of B5 S2. I ordered the first one from northamericandvd.com.

Yeah I've recieved everything I've ordered from them as well, but it really annoys me when I never know when my stuff's coming or if it's coming UPS, FedEx or by the regular mail... Fortunately I don't work when the UPS/FedEx guys do their deliveries around here, but if I DID, it would REALLY be annoying. :mad:

I also ordered super saver shipping from amazon.com. Although the original order stated an expected ship date of 5/6 :confused:, they shipped on 4/29 and were received today already. And only disk 2 was loose in the package, with no visible scratches! ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back