• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

is Crusade going to be continued in...

D

**DONOTDELETE**

...books or released scripts or something
if they don't pick up the series again that is...

I just passed your question on to JMS at rastb5m. Hope he doesn't frag me, just for kicks./ubbthreads/images/icons/rolleyes.gif

Well, he did have this to say recently:

<font color=orange>We're looking at about 100 pages in length, probably hardcover. I'm debating between doing something that will tie B5, Crusade and Rangers together, or doing this as a pure B5 story.</font color=orange>

This was in reference to a new B5 graphic novel to be published by Wildstorm which has been a project he has been contemplating for quite some time. <a target="_blank" href=http://www.comicon.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=13&t>Read the full article here</a>.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by KoshN:
<font color=yellow>I just passed your question on to JMS at rastb5m. Hope he doesn't frag me, just for kicks./ubbthreads/images/icons/rolleyes.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Did you get an answer?

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Demon:
<font color=yellow>Did you get an answer?</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Nope, not from JMS. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Dude, I gotta hand it to you. You do not give up.

I'm not being funny. You're obviously very passionate about Crusade and will do anything you think has a reasonable chance of bringing it back.

I admire that. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by taichidave:
<font color=yellow>Dude, I gotta hand it to you. You do not give up.

I'm not being funny. You're obviously very passionate about Crusade and will do anything you think has a reasonable chance of bringing it back.

I admire that. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Thanks. I just hate to see good things die (e.g. Crusade, Brimstone, etc.), crap things flourish (examples too numerous to list), and networks like TNT get away with making stuff like that happen. /ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif

Me three! But it isn't based on a comic book, so no one will want to do it, I am sure. /ubbthreads/images/icons/rolleyes.gif

I still think releasing episodes in script fromat would rock!! (and NO i do not mean making it a story) - i mean the actually scripts that would be used for the episodes - it would just be a new way of doing it.........lol though of course, seeing Crusade would be much more to my likeing

I really liked Crusade also. I think that it would been very nice series and all.. Damn that TNT, Crusade had a lot of potential but then the evil and cruel TNT came and destroyed it.

Back