• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Ironheart

In "Mind War" he made reference to the neurotransmitter serotonin and pronounced it ser-RAHT-in-in, rather than sera-TONE-in. Nobody caught the goof so it was broadcast that way and never corrected. Whenever I watch the episode that word just bugs me. :)

Regards,

Joe

In "Mind War" he made reference to the neurotransmitter serotonin and pronounced it ser-RAHT-in-in, rather than sera-TONE-in. Nobody caught the goof so it was broadcast that way and never corrected. Whenever I watch the episode that word just bugs me. :)

Ah, but then you're obviously missing the point that he was really talking about a different substance entirely, one that we haven't yet discovered and that was foolishly named very similarly and...

Not buying it, huh?

Well, I tried... :)

Ah, but then you're obviously missing the point that he was really talking about a different substance entirely, one that we haven't yet discovered and that was foolishly named very similarly and...
Since Teep Town is in Geneva, Ironheart was probably speaking to Talia in French. He could have used a very different work or pronunciation.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back