• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

International perspective

digit666

I was lucky enough to catch B5-lotr while I was travelling in the us for a weekend trip, imagine the luck! I come from Iceland between.

I had little knowledge about the series before hand and knew almost nothing about the cast except for Dylan which I remember from bold and the beautiful! Not that I watched the series it´s just I remember seeing him there. I was a little worried about that but he turned out to do the part extremely well and is far better than scott bakula who is a very bland captain on the newest star trek series.

I dont consider myself a hardcore B5 fan, I loved the story arc in B5 but did not like many other things. In LOTR I liked it so much that I was truely on the edge of my seat. There is only one thing that I had some problem with and I am sure that many of you feel the same way. It was that "combat chamber" it was just totally ridicilous that she was kicking and screaming. However I liked the concept and it can be fixed very easily, just create a joystick or something or anything that makes the eye targetting system more beliveable.

However I wont rant soo much but I just wanted to say that as a European that I loved the show without being biased as I imagine many of you are and that I hope that B5 lotr will be picked up as a series.

Best of luck and thanks for the show.

-
Theodor Ragnar Gislason

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back