• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

In preparation of ...

In preparation of B5:LR coming in few hours, I watched again "Sleeping In Light" and, as usual, I cried a lot (yes, a man CAN cry). Refreshing the old recuring question: is Straczynski can reproduce the exploit of creating a serie so human, so emotional, so engaging, so.. well, everything?

Even if I have some difficulty to imagine as great, I'm extremely confident that the new casting, and with a great JMS writting it can be done.

Coppola done it with Godfather 2 after all....

- Garibaldi's Hairs

------------------
---------------------------------
When I said my quarters were cold, I did not mean "Oh, I think it is a little chilly in here. Perhaps I'll throw a blanket on the bed." No! I said it was cold! As in, "Oh look - my left arm has snapped off like an icicle and shattered on the floor!"
- Londo

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GaribaldiHairs:
In preparation of B5:LR coming in few hours, I watched again "Sleeping In Light" and, as usual, I cried a lot (yes, a man CAN cry). Refreshing the old recuring question: is Straczynski can reproduce the exploit of creating a serie so human, so emotional, so engaging, so.. well, everything? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes I know men can cry I have also had the odd sob in Babylon 5.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>
Even if I have some difficulty to imagine as great, I'm extremely confident that the new casting, and with a great JMS writting it can be done.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am also confident in the cast and I am even more confident in JMS;s writing skills to create a great story with some great characters.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Its going to be exciting for some of us while some like myself will have to wait so don't let out too many spoilers
wink.gif

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back