• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

IMDB Ad

wipster

In doing my daily check of the IMDB new today, lo and behold, what did I see but an awesome ad for LOTR...check out IMDB and you'll see what I mean.

As this site is viewed by a LOT of relatively informed folks, this bodes well! And, for a TV movie that hasn't even aired yet, it has a 9.6 out of 10 score! Granted, only 14 votes...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

------------------
Wipster

"Live Long in Prosser"

I received an email from SciFi with a new ad which unfortunately I couldn't watch in full because my browser didn't have the right software. However the part I saw was pretty imposing.

I'm on their mailing list for weekly updates so anyone else on the list must have received it.
crazy.gif

------------------
I always seem to be diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Yeah, I just got that too. On first look it's pretty cool, even on a 56K connection. Lots of links and good web video. Right now my wife's got the web connection, but I'll check it out in detail when I can get a solo connection. I'm pretty happy with SciFi's promotion...I've never seen them do this much for any other of their movies. Let's just hope this investment bodes well for a series!
wink.gif

------------------
Wipster

"Live Long in Prosser"

Latest posts

Members online

Back