• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

I'm So Sorry!

I\'m So Sorry!

Hi to all that are reading my current fanfiction. I know I haven't been able to post up chapter 14 yet. The problem is that my computer has crashed and the only reason I'm talking now is because I am on my grandmother's computer.

As soon as my dad figures out what went wrong and he has the chance to fix it, I will post it up. Thank you for your unwaivering patience.

My play performance is also coming up and I'm really excited! So, I probably won't be posting next Friday and Saturday, assuming that my computer is fixed then.

Again, thank you.

EntilZhaDelenn

------------------
"There is always hope. It is the one thing no one has figured out how to kill... yet." Galen.

"Untied we stand, divided we fall." P. Diddy What's Going On?

I live for the Pepsi, I die for the Pepsi.

Re: I\'m So Sorry!

I hope your computer gets up and running again, and good look on your dance performance.

------------------
Have a nice day!!!

No. Don't be sorry. There's no reason for that at all.
Hopefully your computer will get fixed soon.
And waiting for something interesting is interesting.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Lennier (edited November 08, 2001).]

That's okay Zha. We will wait for however long it takes to get your comp back up and running and for you to post more of your story because it is good enough to wait for.
smile.gif

------------------
The Whitestar Salad Bar, the galaxy's best place for parties.

Hey everybody! My comp is back up! My dad got it fixed sooner than anticipated!
cool.gif

So, as soon as I get the next chapter typed, it will be posted!

EntilZhaDelenn

------------------
"There is always hope. It is the one thing no one has figured out how to kill... yet." Galen.

"Untied we stand, divided we fall." P. Diddy What's Going On?

I live for the Pepsi, I die for the Pepsi.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back