• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Im full of info today-Showtime on Demand Video..

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

I was over at showtimes site and they have a demo for this new service there are doing at the moment in a limited area, and it should spread to all digital cable sometime this year. Its a channel called Showtime oN Demand which allows you to watch your favorite shows whenever you want. Including Jeremiah

capt

Re: Im full of info today-Showtime on Demand Video

Sounds interesting even if the only thing I would use it for is to watch repeats of Jeremiah when the TiVo and/or VCR screw up the recording like it has in the past. All the other features are worthless to me since I have the TiVo. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

I wonder how much it will be? Hmm, guess I have to look for the digital cable remote now and figure out how to use it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

Re: Im full of info today-Showtime on Demand Video

I have tivo also but its good for people that dont. Showtime isnt the only people doing it. I know cablevision on Long Island has it for certain shows. Lately they had 24 and The Sheild. I hope Time warner gets it soon

capt

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back