• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

If you could play a character on Crusade, who would it be and what would their job be

Re: If you could play a character on Crusade, who would it be and what would their job be

If it were up to me, I'd be Dr. Chambers. I'd look at myself in the mirror all day and night...sorry

But I guess I'll have to deal with being...
# 1 John Sheridan
# 2 Marcus Cole
# 3 Delenn
# 4 Londo Mollari
# 5 Michael Alfredo Garibaldi
# 6 Na'Toth
# 7 Susan Ivanova
# 8 Vir Cotto
# 9 G'Kar
# 10 Warren Keffer
# 11 Jeffrey David Sinclair
# 12 Alfred Bester
# 13 David Corwin
# 14 Zathras
# 15 Kosh Naranek
# 16 Byron
# 17 Lyta Alexander
# 18 Zack Allan
# 19 Lennier
# 20 Morden
# 21 Emperor Cartagia
# 22 Dr. Stephen Franklin
# 23 Talia Winters
# 24 Elizabeth Lochley
# 25 Lord Refa

YYYYesssssss!!!

Wait...how did Cartagia rank higher than Dr. Franklin? And Morden...?

------------------
Scream if you know what I did last summer.

Re: If you could play a character on Crusade, who would it be and what would their job be

# 1 Lord Refa
# 2 Londo Mollari
# 3 Lyta Alexander
# 4 Elizabeth Lochley
# 5 G'Kar
# 6 Morden
# 7 Emperor Cartagia
# 8 Kosh Naranek
# 9 Susan Ivanova
# 10 Alfred Bester
# 11 Byron
# 12 Zathras
# 13 Talia Winters
# 14 Jeffrey David Sinclair
# 15 Na'Toth
# 16 Delenn
# 17 Michael Alfredo Garibaldi
# 18 Dr. Stephen Franklin
# 19 David Corwin
# 20 Marcus Cole
# 21 Lennier
# 22 John Sheridan
# 23 Warren Keffer
# 24 Zack Allan
# 25 Vir Cotto

I'm one of the few. (one of two)
I'd of preferred Zack's job. (#24?)

------------------
"Gideon says we all have things to hide."
"Does he? How unfortunate, I was hoping he'd come further than that. Well not that it isn't true of course, it's just that one simply doesn't have to say it."

"I was just trying to work out whether a comment from me right now would be most wanted or least needed."

# 1 Alfred Bester
# 2 Londo Mollari
# 3 Delenn
# 4 Kosh Naranek
# 5 John Sheridan
# 6 G'Kar
# 7 Jeffrey David Sinclair
# 8 Morden
# 9 Zathras
# 10 Marcus Cole
# 11 Susan Ivanova
# 12 Vir Cotto
# 13 Byron
# 14 Lord Refa
# 15 Lyta Alexander
# 16 Michael Alfredo Garibaldi
# 17 Warren Keffer
# 18 David Corwin
# 19 Emperor Cartagia
# 20 Elizabeth Lochley
# 21 Lennier
# 22 Talia Winters
# 23 Dr. Stephen Franklin
# 24 Na'Toth
# 25 Zack Allan

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SamGadsby:
# I'm one of the few. (one of two)
I'd of preferred Zack's job. (#24?)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hear ya.

Zack was a sweetie to be sure.

I made my family suffer through Grease the other day. They couldn't believe that was Zack as Kenickie. Eeek, Jeff Conaway I believe. LOLOLOL.

I have just referred to him as Zack now since he started on B5. Even when I watch old reruns of Taxi.

------------------
Colleen L. Stanford
Gideon's Mine, all Mine
(he just doesn't know it yet, LOL)

If I could play a character in the show, I would play one of the Technomages that had broken away from the Order. And this character would also have a past with Galen (not romantic, mind you, since Isabelle has that position...and I wouldn't want to be her for obvious reasons
frown.gif
) I'm being very tempted on even writing a fanfic about this. *L* I just think that Galen needs SOME happiness in his life.

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ivanova:
If I could play a character in the show, I would play one of the Technomages that had broken away from the Order. And this character would also have a past with Galen (not romantic, mind you, since Isabelle has that position...and I wouldn't want to be her for obvious reasons
frown.gif
) I'm being very tempted on even writing a fanfic about this. *L* I just think that Galen needs SOME happiness in his life.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed.
Go ahead and write it.

------------------
Colleen L. Stanford
Gideon's Mine, all Mine
(he just doesn't know it yet, LOL)

[This message has been edited by GideonsMine (edited June 09, 2001).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back