• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

I will admit that I like one Reality show...

I watched the first season, then the novelty wore off.

Last night I did discover one "reality" show I like- Last Comic Standing.

The Surreal Life was a guilty pleasure, I'll have to admit. It's a mid-season replacement next season. I can't wait to see who the new seven are.

I also got a kick out of The Osbournes. And since I love comedy, I watched Last Comic Standing. Otherwise, I cannot stand reality shows.

Tammy

anyone see the ep where ozzy went to the dentist...only word he could say was "nitrous.." I was rolling on the floor when he could not get the cup to his mouth and kept hitting his head.

I watched the Osbournes the first season ("anyone want a burrito?") but haven't caught any of the second. I really loved "The Surreal Life". Boy did my opinion change about Corey Feldman. I use to think he was so cool but after that episode....

One reality show I have a morbid fascination to watch but haven't caught yet is the new show on Comedy Central, "I'm with Busey." The previews made me laugh my ass off.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back