• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

I Miss Talia

I think I could possibly see Ironheart showing up to find and save Talia but not revealing himself to anyone else there doing his work to restore Talia with a great deal of stealth and then disappearing without intervening in the Telepath War.

Besides, if the point is to get Talia back in some manner there's really nothing that Ironheart can do that Lyta couldn't do just as plausibly.

I do agree with this and think that if Talia's character was to be restored, doing so through the actions of Lyta would be more likely. I can't remember who actually has the data crystal of Talia's mind after the Vorlon's leave, but I assume it's probably either Lyta or Garibaldi; so either way Lyta getting her hands on the crystal doesn't seem like it would be too difficult.

Looking at the idea of restoring Talia through effort of Ironheart is interesting to think about, but I do think that if the restoration was realized in story it would be done by Lyta.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back