• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

I HAVE MINE!!!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

YAY!!!
its great!
its smaller than i thought it would be
it has a nice little booklet talking about the episodes
the disks are in a hard plastic booklet with lovely artwork around them
i will go and watch the extras now so cya later

im so happy /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sorry i forgot to say what the item is, im sure you have all guesed
its the season 1 box set on dvd

Cool!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

So they do exist? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Wonderful. I wasn't sure whether to really believe it. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

haha, i dont think you needed to specify what you got, Moyas_M, it's the only thing that many of us have been thinking about for a long time... and especially now! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

the sound is very good very clear.
and the picture is dvd quality infact the picture seems to have more colour than the videos.
the extras are great, i wont give any bits away
the introduction by JMS isnt very long.
im very happy with it.

goes very nice next to my farscape dvds

hmmm
i must have missed it.
i have just watched the 1st 6 episodes and they seem fine
the only problem is that sometimes the quality of the picture in some scenes is blured and then the next scene would be perfect quality /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

so far so good /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Re: Blurry scenes

They're probably composite scenes (ones with some sort of special effect in them). As we all know by now, those scenes were not rendered in widescreen, and are cropped to match the new versions. I don't know if they had to enlarge the images when they cropped them or what, but it does seem that the composite shots stand out from the others in the widescreen versions in a way that they didn't in the episodes' original format.

What seems like an agonising long wait (one day) mine has finaly arrived.

I did a quick run around the shops last night and found some interesting price in the stores.

WHSmith were doing it for £59.99, an outragous price I think an email to their CS department is in order. They had Buffy on the top shelf and B5 relegated to the botom shelf and even looked as though they had sold a few copies.

Next I went to HMV who didn't even have it in stock (no they didn't sell them all they had even recieved theirs) but Buffy was in the new release section.

The best deal on the Highstreet goes to Virgin (including V Shop) who are doing it for £39.99. I was tempted to buy it and then return my copy that would arrive in the post to V Shop.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back