• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

How...

close is the cast of B5 right now?

I read that "G'kar"(Katsulas), "Londo"(Jurasik)and "Garibaldi"(Doyle) are buddies, but what about the rest of the cast-- Boxleitner et al. plus JMS et al. in the production staff?

CSR

------------------

I have heard that Bruce Boxleitner and Jerry Doyle are quite good friends and play tennis together. Pat Tallman and husband Jeffrey Willerth keep in touch with quite a few of the old cast through their web page. Also Pat and Claudia Christian have worked together on a couple of things.

Bill Mumy has quite a life apart from tv and has worked with Peter David on a script. Bill is a musician and has a small band or group and has done several recordings.

I think they all keep in touch occasionally but not on a regular basis. They're all working on different projects.

------------------
I always seem to be diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

One way to check this out would be to lookup their convention appearance schedule.

For instance, "Marcus" & "Dr. Franklin" tend to show up at conventions Together.

They've developed a bit of a "two man show" convention schtick. Last time I saw them, they were doing an Acting Workshop thing for the fans. I.E., teaching the fans how to act and do improv...

Whether this is a Good Idea, well, the jury is still out.
tongue.gif
shocked.gif
crazy.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
The 3 most common elements in the Universe:
Hydrogen, Greed, Stupidity!

Jomar, is that an official Tallman/Willerth page? If so, could you give the URL? When I did a search on them in Yahoo, I got a bunch of questionable links that didn't look very official.

Thanks.

------------------
An Old Egyptian Blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places that you must walk.

Thoughts & prayers to soldiers fighting overseas and to their families.

The URL you are look for is The Galactic Gateway

------------------

Have fun clicking on the actors heads.
Andrew Swallow

[This message has been edited by AndrewSwallow (edited December 12, 2001).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back