• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

How low would you go???

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

(i don't know if this has been asked yet... just made my triumphant return to this board)

in light of recent events i was wondering how much the fans would want a new series...

would we, no could we make the ultimate sacrifice, sell our souls.. would we...

let TNT get a hold of rangers???

now there would be no guarantee(sp) of any interference, but they may not intefere either... who knows what they might do...

If JMS wrote up a contract stating that TNT cannot interfere then I wouldn't mind. THen again, if they couldn't interfere then it's doubtful they would take it.

PS: Welcome back. Heheh. April 20 is coming up fast! I ws in San Fran at the time last year.

yes 4-20 is a magical time of the year /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mercurius420:
<font color=yellow>would we, no could we make the ultimate sacrifice, sell our souls.. would we...

let TNT get a hold of rangers???
</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

No! Never!

They would mess it up just as they wanted to turn Crusader into something completely different. I'd rather have nothing then an entire new B5 series that I feel destroys B5's good name. /ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif

/Com

I agree. It would never happen, anyway. I somehow doubt that TNT and JMS are on good terms, and that JMS would agree to do another series for them after the Crusade fiasco...

Yeah, those devils in suits at TNT would have to become angels before JMS would agree for them to help make a Ranger series. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dulann:
<font color=yellow>I agree. It would never happen, anyway. I somehow doubt that TNT and JMS are on good terms, and that JMS would agree to do another series for them after the Crusade fiasco...</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Unless said suits got Sh*tcanned and there are all new ones in there. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Apocalypse_Box:
<font color=yellow>So you are asking us to trust TNT?

Don't get me wrong, I trust TNT - about as far as I can throw a semi.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Or wasn't it "I trust you half as long as I can throw this station" -Sheridan

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
/Com

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Com:
<font color=yellow>Or wasn't it "I trust you half as long as I can throw this station" -Sheridan

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

/Com</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Based on the old English saying "I trust him as far as I can throw hin".

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by A_M_Swallow:
<font color=yellow>Based on the old English saying "I trust him as far as I can throw hin".</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Exactly. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
/Com

I don't know... TNT.. well.. I trust it if I could detonate it. Ok, bad joke /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by GeoKuutio:
<font color=yellow>I don't know... TNT.. well.. I trust it if I could detonate it. Ok, bad joke /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Yes. TNT would be a damp squid. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Back