• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

How can I contact Warner Home Video (UK)?

Droshalla

Beyond the rim
I'm not sure what forum this belongs in so I'll try here first:

Can anyone help me as to how I can email (or otherwise contact) the UK branch of Warner Home Video? I would like to enquire with them on a few subjects, but if anyone else can help instead...

1) How can I purchase a correct copy of Vol.27 (PAL VHS) with "Sic Transit Vir" on correctly instead of the many ones that have "A Late Delivery From Avalon" on instead?

2) Is there any plans to release the new TV Movie Legend of the Rangers/To Live and Die in Starlight? If so when?

I would apreciate any help.

------------------
"If it isn't then it's not;
and if it is, well then there you are."

Sorry. Warner Home Video seems to get restructured about as often as I brush my teeth, and it is hard to keep up with who handles what these days.

You might try sending a snail-mail directly to Warner Home Video here in the States. (They do not publish e-mail addresses over here, or encourage people to contact them that way.) At the very least you should get a letter back with the appropriate address, and you might get an actual answer, if decisions on U.K. releases are being made over here now.

If I were you, I'd also ask why they're charging about 4 times as much for The Gathering and In the Beginning over there as we paid here, and why the release date has slipped from early March to April 8th.
smile.gif
(That last according to the Amazon.co.uk site.)

Odds are Warner Bros. won't want to release the latest movie on home video before it airs over there, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Here's the address:

Mr. Douglas Wadleigh
Vice-President, Marketing & Special Features
Warner Home Video
4000 Warner Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91522

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Droshalla:
1) How can I purchase a correct copy of Vol.27 (PAL VHS) with "Sic Transit Vir" on correctly instead of the many ones that have "A Late Delivery From Avalon" on instead?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not sure what you are referring to but the only PAL video with "Sic Transit Vir" that I was aware of was the one that also had "Ceremonies of Light and Dark" on it. Anyway, that tape can be found on Amazon.co.uk and there are probably other UK retailers that might have it ... I just don't have the need to shop at them.
wink.gif

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 | Abyss : Jeremiah
Tell your friend, if I were a god, I would have more hair and a deeper voice. --JMS

Joe,

Thanks for your help, I might have to try that but it costs quite a bit to send a letter to the US when its just a short questioning. I'm not too bothered about the DVD yet because I don't have a DVD player yet, but now that you mention it I wouldn't mind getting that on VHS (no chance).

As for the new movie, in England they almost always release the videos of american shows before they are on tv, and that's what they did with all the previous B5 movies. As yet, none of the TNT movies have ever been shown on UK terrestrial, but seen as I had the videos first I never kept an eye out. Thanks for the adress.

Lyta,

What I mean by this is that there are a load of dodgy copies of Vol.27, including that ones that I have bought from Booksale/The Works, and outher places that are selling them for 3GBP or even 99p! I really need a good copy to complete my collection, its the only ep left when Vol.5 arrives through the post.

Thanks for info so far...

------------------

BTW, if anyone in UK has bought a good copy of V.27 recently, would they be willing to buy another on my behalf, and then exchange money?

------------------

Droshalla - first point of call for phone numbers and addresses: try the phone book! Or in this case yell.co.uk, which has the following entry:

Warner Home Video
98, Theobalds Rd
London WC1X 8WB
Business Type: VIDEO & FILM DISTRIBUTORS
Tel: 020 7984 6400

------------------

hmm, guess I should have thought of that. Thanks very much. Has anyone every had any luck with contacting them or is it just a waste of time?

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back